SportsWrath

Example of Prediciality

Virginia Giant

Said this at halftime I wasn't alone. 10 point lead at halftime would give most fans some faith they would win. I'm not sure many Giants fans at halftime thought we would win.

All the more painful the second half collapse will be.

Only one thing to do. Blow the whole damn thing up. JR, TC, all coaches and staff. Love TC, but everyone reaches that point where they have overstayed their welcome.

Said this at halftime I wasn't alone. 10 point lead at halftime would give most fans some faith they would win. I'm not sure many Giants fans at halftime thought we would win.

Only one thing to do. Blow the whole damn thing up. JR, TC, all coaches and staff. Love TC, but everyone reaches that point where they have overstayed their welcome.

I said this after the San Francisco game last year. I understand that you keep these guys a little longer than maybe you should due to the Super Bowls, but anyone watching can see this thing has been heading in the wrong direction for awhile now.

Firing TC isn't enough, but I think that's all we're going to get this offseason. Reese is a horrible GM. Look at that 2007 roster and tell me which one of Reese's guys is better than the guy he replaced.

We need a new philosophy and a new direction.

We need Cowher.

I knew we'd lose last week after loss to the skins. never expected this team to do much anyway. they should have never gave Eli such a big extension because he's starting to fade, the line is always lacking talent, defense can't do much with the talent there too. only good thing is OBJ is good for a fanduel pick every week!

It is a 4 year contract not 6 or more. Team is doing the best it can and unfortunately they are still falling short in some critical areas and the one position you can't fault is QB. Eli Manning will retire soon enough and we can go back to the 1990s format of QB by committee.

This idea of blowing it up is simply foolish. It is the child stomping on the sand castle because the tower fell down.

Jerry Reese is not getting fired and he is as responsible as Coughlin for the last five years.

It is a 4 year contract not 6 or more. Team is doing the best it can and unfortunately they are still falling short in some critical areas and the one position you can't fault is QB. Eli Manning will retire soon enough and we can go back to the 1990s format of QB by committee.

This idea of blowing it up is simply foolish. It is the child stomping on the sand castle because the tower fell down.

Jerry Reese is not getting fired and he is as responsible as Coughlin for the last five years.

If they'd just stop stepping on their own feet, we'd have 8-9 wins at this point.

Watched TC on Giants.com, have to say felt a little bad for him. his mistakes are still less than the players by a long shot.

I feel for him because when I do watch the press conferences you can see the passion he has for the game and he loves the players and this team, even if it is flawed. Can't say that about every coach in the NFL.

I'm all for keeping eli. A decent line and more than one wr and he is fine. But the Giants have been bad for a while. They haven't won double digit games in 5 years, havn't been .500 in 3 years. Couches don't usually survive that in this league. And I am done with JR as well. He has more misses than I can stand.

Well, When you only run 3 offensive plays when your team is on the 2 yard line, teams will pick up on that. We either run a pick play to the inside or outside or run it up the middle. There's zero creativity to the red zone offense. Is basically Beckham or hope Randle gets so wide open he can't do anything stupid.

The good thing is, I think that any head coach candidate would covet coming into a situation with a stable quarterback. Even if he hasn't been exhibiting the kind of on-field leadership and decision making one would hope.

Well, When you only run 3 offensive plays when your team is on the 2 yard line, teams will pick up on that. We either run a pick play to the inside or outside or run it up the middle. There's zero creativity to the red zone offense. Is basically Beckham or hope Randle gets so wide open he can't do anything stupid.

I guess we can consider ourselves lucky that they have 3 plays....that's 2 more than the number of formations the Giants run plays out of...which is one.

I'm all for keeping eli. A decent line and more than one wr and he is fine. But the Giants have been bad for a while. They haven't won double digit games in 5 years, havn't been .500 in 3 years. Couches don't usually survive that in this league. And I am done with JR as well. He has more misses than I can stand.

GAP-football-chair-large.png

Im not making excuses for Eli at all. He does seem to have lost something. Id still love to see him behind a powerful O-line, and actually have a running game. Then again if I had wings I could fly.

There's so much wrong with the Giants right now, not too many QB's if any could do much for this team right now. Like TC said after the game, "we'll win when we deserve to win". look at the games they've pissed away over stupid shit, amazing!