SportsWrath

We will still win the division

osi724dasack

I think ODB won't be stopped and our OLine will make a big improvement starting Monday night

It's not going to matter if we can't string quality plays together and actually score points in the red zone.

Redskins are in the driving seat and control their own destiny with 3 division games ahead of them, two of which are against a Tony Romo-less Dallas Cowboys team that won, what, 1 game this year?

Hell, even if the Redskins win 1 of their final 3 division games, we'd still have to beat the Eagles to tie overall division record with the Redskins and then rely on whatever tiebreaker lies beyond overall record, head to head record, and division record. And in all honestly, given how we've played as of late and given that the Eagles blew our doors off when we played previously, not to mention their ability to get to Brady this past week...I have no confidence that we win that game. We're 1-3 down the stretch if we're lucky.

We need 3 games to get to .500. I'll be shocked if that happens.

lol Cowboys!

Wouldn't that be something if they run the table and end up winning the division? Their defense is pretty good.

Right now, I'd put the Eagles at the best chance to win the division simply because they get to finish the season against us.

Dude I can see it now. We beat Miami, pull a stunner against Carolina, get everyone's hopes up, get crushed in minny, then give the division away in the last two minutes of the Eagles game

How fitting would that be?

At this point, part of me was actively cheering on the Cowboys so the Giants still have a shot, but part of me just wants to lose out and get it over with. I just don't want anymore heartbreaks, either win by a lot or lose by a lot.

I just don't want anymore heartbreaks, either win by a lot or lose by a lot.

Heartbreaks are just part of being a passionate NFL fan Driz ! You just have to roll with them. For 31 teams the misery, trauma and despair happens every year .

The suffering and torment of a meltdown loss is almost as thrilling as the jubilation of an incredible victory. That's the way I look at it. These things are inevitable

Dude I can see it now. We beat Miami, pull a stunner against Carolina, get everyone's hopes up, get crushed in minny, then give the division away in the last two minutes of the Eagles game

We have the Bills, Cards, skins and then you guys. I'd be very surprised if we don't drop at least one of those (Cards).