SportsWrath

We lack talent

RandolphScott

We lack talent on the offensive skill positions outside of Beckham and Eli Manning. We have no other options than Beckham and the 5 players per game that Shane Vereen is allotted.

Why does Andre Williams still have a role in this offense? He would have been a great back had he been drafted in 2007, instead he's Ron Dayne. He can't catch, he can see a hole for a his life and he can't block very well either. Did anyone see him get lit up trying to block today? He's a joke.

The running back position is a disaster and it's only a disaster because the coaches insist on a 4 back rotation. It should be Jennings/Vereen/Darkwa that's it, period.

The Giants have used a lot of premium picks on the wide receiver position the past few years. None of it has panned out and that's very scary. Ruben Randle is fucking terrible!! 2 catches today!! Two!!! And he was one on one all day and all he had was two lousy catches. He is awful, awful,awful. 4 years in and he still can't get it. Pathetic.

Will Tye might be good, but he can't block worth shit and I'm tired of projects at TE.

Looks at some of the guys Reese has drafted in the 2nd/3rd rounds, and imagine instead if Reese had drafted an SEC running back.

e.g.,

Hosley and Reuben Randle were 2nd round picks who are borderline NFL players in my opinion.

I don't think Barry Sanders could run behind this OLine.

It's funny you say that because at least Barry Sanders would get more than 1 touch to prove he could. Each of our guys get one touch per drive and they are on the bench. I don't think anyone even got two touches in a row until we were trying to run clock on our final regulation drive.

You guys act like we make anything more than a lip-service attempt at establishing a run. Of course they aren't going to gain any yards if you don't have any attempts.

fair enough. I disagree though, not with the Beckham part, just the don't run part. I wonder what this team would look like with pulling guards and runs called from something other than the shotgun formation.

I think talent is the biggest problem. Reese doesn't know what the hell he's doing and his drafts have been so bad, he has to pay market rates for players instead of building cheap labor through the draft.

When you have 24 million in cap room, you usually sign one star and 2 or 3 serviceable guys. When the Giants have it, we sign a dozen marginal players in the hopes they're better than the bad players already on the roster.

But honestly, TC needs to take some blame too. I said it when we hired Spagnuolo... in the last two years, we've basically said, "well, the offense is bad, and the defense is bad... and we all know the special teams are bad. Yet, none of that is Tom's fault... it's all the coordinators." Yet we see many of the same mistakes that we've seen in Coughlin's tenure week in and week out... delay of game penalties, poor clock management, inability to adjust at halftime.

Reese is the guy who really needs to go, but Coughlin and his shitty conditioning program need to be shown the door too. We need a complete reboot.

I think talent is the biggest problem. Reese doesn't know what the hell he's doing and his drafts have been so bad, he has to pay market rates for players instead of building cheap labor through the draft.

When you have 24 million in cap room, you usually sign one star and 2 or 3 serviceable guys. When the Giants have it, we sign a dozen marginal players in the hopes they're better than the bad players already on the roster.

But honestly, TC needs to take some blame too. I said it when we hired Spagnuolo... in the last two years, we've basically said, "well, the offense is bad, and the defense is bad... and we all know the special teams are bad. Yet, none of that is Tom's fault... it's all the coordinators." Yet we see many of the same mistakes that we've seen in Coughlin's tenure week in and week out... delay of game penalties, poor clock management, inability to adjust at halftime.

Reese is the guy who really needs to go, but Coughlin and his shitty conditioning program need to be shown the door too. We need a complete reboot.

Yep, enough with the half-measures and resting on the laurels of the accomplishments of fucking FIVE YEARS AGO.

The team keeps up with other teams, and yet we have no talent? No, I seriously think we lack a good coaching staff. For fuck's sake, how do you keep giving up leads? No foot on the gas, no other team would fucking do this shit.

The team keeps up with other teams, and yet we have no talent? No, I seriously think we lack a good coaching staff. For fuck's sake, how do you keep giving up leads? No foot on the gas, no other team would fucking do this shit.

Baltimore does!