SportsWrath

What do you call a QB

Allstarjim

Point is, Eli is a somewhat above average QB that does a lot of things great that has most of us overlooking the fact that he has major shortcomings in decsion-making and physical talent that hamper this team and lose us games, and if he wasn't making the money he does, we might be able to put a winner around him.

I think anyone with more passing yards than Dan Fouts is better than somewhat above average.

I know it's another shit season, but don't be too hard on Eli. He and Coughlin are the last 2 Ernie hires.... Reese took a playoff ready team and after 9 seasons they now blow.

Whoa, show that to the wife Crazed!!!

oh she knows.... I've asked kindly for her to stop saying stupid shit during football time.

Before this season were they on your radar AT ALL? Probably not, which goes back to what I said. The QB makes a pro bowl receiver. NOT the other way around.

Yeah, I don't know how much name recognition has to do with the quality of the players.

Why? Because he's not a high round draft pick or from a powerhouse college? He's proven his worth, and he is more consistent in catching passes than Larry Donnell. You guys seem like big statistics guys. 24 receptions, 12.3 YPC which I have to imagine his YPC is leading tight ends at the moment.

I agree that Will Tye should be looked at more for the above reasoning.. I also think other WRs should see the field ahead of Randle...

Ballard, Boss, Bennett, Shockey, - all made better by E Manning

How about Cruz? An undrafted free agent, Eli calls him and they start working out at Hoboken HS months before camp. Cruz has said many times what he learned from Eli in those sessions were the key to his development.

How about Cruz? An undrafted free agent, Eli calls him and they start working out at Hoboken HS months before camp. Cruz has said many times what he learned from Eli in those sessions were the key to his development.

Hixon put up 2 500yd seasons because of Eli.

I always liked Hixon, shame he couldnt stay healthy.

I remember when Mr.Stroud used to roam these parts, he used to compare him to Jerry Rice lol

Yeah, that's pretty much the new slogan for NY these days.

Plus, with all the Eli talk in here, anyone notice how Brady looks with several starters missing?

Yeah, playing from behind will pad your passing stats like that, but they lost anyway. the loss of Edelman and Gronk is making him look average right now.

I believe they are considered by Jim earlier as the marginal receiver talent that Brady has to work with, or maybe they are the exceptions.

Eli has been looking for two dependable receivers all season.

Yeah, playing from behind will pad your passing stats like that, but they lost anyway. the loss of Edelman and Gronk is making him look average right now.

Which offensive skill position players has Eli Manning lost, again? Donnell is no Gronkowski.

I believe they are considered by Jim earlier as the marginal receiver talent that Brady has to work with, or maybe they are the exceptions.

Eli has been looking for two dependable receivers all season.

Tom Brady won Super Bowls with receivers named Deion Branch.