SportsWrath

Prince Cleared To Play

Mr. P

This week's game is a big game. It's a chance for the Giants to maintain their division lead AND virtually eliminate a division opponent.

Giants are currently 2 games up on the Redskins...as they have 1 game overall and own the head-to-head tiebreak. A win this weekend would push that lead to 3 games (with 5 games remaining), 2 games on the overall and the head-to-head.

A loss would equal out the overall record and equal out the head-to-head - needing then to rely on division records.

The 'skins are down, they're reeling...it's time to step on their throats....

I was so tempted to plAy him last week and didn't. Should have tho, he had a TD and he was cheap.

DRC will shut him down tho for sure. One of the few guys who is faster than DJax imo

I'm not sure where he's playing mostly though. Are Garcon and Jackson on the outside with Crowder coming out of the slot?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where he's playing mostly though. Are Garcon and Jackson on the outside with Crowder coming out of the slot?

Yea from what I've seen its Desean playing the #1 but pretty much runs the same 2-3 routes over and over, deep vertical routes so he's a decoy/deepthroat/presence. Doesn't get many targets but is basically there main overall threat. His speed is elite still and the guy always knew how to catch the deep ball and run those routes.

He's just not a good overall WR and he's a fantasy gamble for sure. But none of this is any news to you