SportsWrath

James Jones

BleedinBlue

James Jones is probably the first NFL player I've ever seen wear a hoody under his pads and uniform. That's some pee wee league shit, right there, haha...looked ridiculous. But I guess as long as you get the job done, it doesn't matter if you have a hood flying around as you're running down field.

James Jones is probably the first NFL player I've ever seen wear a hoody under his pads and uniform. That's some pee wee league shit, right there, haha...looked ridiculous. But I guess as long as you get the job done, it doesn't matter if you have a hood flying around as you're running down field.

I've seen them before, ususally WRs wear them because they're divas. I don't know why Jones' was loose though.

He might be cold, it gets cold up in Green Bay.