SportsWrath

Impressive

ppodlesny

That's all I can say .. The Giants played far better than I ever thought they could and had 2 chances to put the game away at the end and fell short. Maybe this was the game that knocked some sense into them and got them to believe they can can actually win big games. Who knows, but this one is going to sting them for awhile.

I woke up at 3AM and had trouble going back to sleep......but I was thinking the same thing: maybe this is the game that gets them believing, sort of like that game game back in the last Pats undefeated run. Certainly, if the Giants had played all season like they did yesterday, we would have won a few more games.

Also this.

This might be the worst run-blocking line this team has ever had. Well, minus last year's line.

Believe me, I'm loving all the passing....but a better running game would do us wonders. right now, they stack up on the line and cover OBJ good and it's 1 or 2 series and punt.

Believe me, I'm loving all the passing....but a better running game would do us wonders. right now, they stack up on the line and cover OBJ good and it's 1 or 2 series and punt.

This line is better than last year's but it still has a way to go.

Reese must have thought that Diehl, Seubert, et. al. were going to play into their 40's. Honestly, outside of Richburg none of these guys have shown they can run block.

I woke up at 3AM and had trouble going back to sleep......but I was thinking the same thing: maybe this is the game that gets them believing, sort of like that game game back in the last Pats undefeated run. Certainly, if the Giants had played all season like they did yesterday, we would have won a few more games.

Remember? http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/11/ex-giants_patriots_2007_finale_led_to_super_bowl_x.html

This line is better than last year's but it still has a way to go.

Reese must have thought that Diehl, Seubert, et. al. were going to play into their 40's. Honestly, outside of Richburg none of these guys have shown they can run block.

Eli getting rid of the ball quick has done a great deal for them, but right now even Jennings looks average at best. but we're better than we were last year, that's for sure.

No doubt this was a highly impressive performance against the best team in the league, especially given we were missing some of our most consistent starters at CB, OL & DT. I doubt it would have been that close if NE was at full strength but a great performance by the players none the less.

Eli getting rid of the ball quick has done a great deal for them, but right now even Jennings looks average at best. but we're better than we were last year, that's for sure.

Yeah, Eli has made it easier on the OL and himself by getting rid of the ball quickly but there's no way to mask the OL weakness when it comes to the running game. And then Richburg went down with a sprained ankle yesterday. Haven't heard how severe it was. Hope the bye week is enough time for him to recover.

Yeah, Eli has made it easier on the OL and himself by getting rid of the ball quickly but there's no way to mask the OL weakness when it comes to the running game. And then Richburg went down with a sprained ankle yesterday. Haven't heard how severe it was. Hope the bye week is enough time for him to recover.

It is what it is, I never thought we'd be leading this division in the first place. I think we might win two more games after looking this morning or maybe 3 at best.

I say we get 3 wins - Washington, Miami and at least one from the Jets/Carolina/Minny - and it comes down to Week 17, Eagles Vs Giants @ Met Life, for the NFC East. Win or go home. That's where we get our 4th.

I say we get 3 wins - Washington, Miami and at least one from the Jets/Carolina/Minny - and it comes down to Week 17, Eagles Vs Giants @ Met Life, for the NFC East. Win or go home. That's where we get our 4th.

Yeah they may get two out of that three game set. 4th seed and the Packers in the WC round and get destroyed by hall of famer(that we let go) James Jones in that game

Yeah they may get two out of that three game set. 4th seed and the Packers in the WC round and get destroyed by hall of famer(that we let go) James Jones in that game

I dunno.....you seen James Jones lately? Neither has anyone else. Something is rotten in Cheeseheadland.

They beat Skins, Minny, Jets, Panthers and Philly. Something has awoken in this offense. I don't care if the play didn't work or the audible didn't work. If it had we would be kissing Eli's nutsack saying what a brilliant move to identify the 1-on-1 with ODB and audible there and get the TD. Just because it didn't we are yapping about running the ball. If Collins gets that INT on the last drive on that horrible....horrible throw by Brady we would all have already put rings on our fingers.

I think no team takes the Giants defense OR Offense lightly anymore. Every week, every team is not sure they can beat the Giants. On the other hand, the Giants feel they can win every week from here on out.