SportsWrath

ALL ABOARD!

Sephiroth

We need some coaches who can look at a clock, consider it, and use it to make decisions. Throwing three times in a row there is asinine.

I would be upset, but I have resigned myself to terrible clock management.

Should have run the ball three times, kicked the field goal and give Patriots maybe 50 seconds.

I'm on board.

See this everyone?

Here we have a man of conviction. A man of integrity. A bold man, forging his own destiny, unafraid of the naysayers and the ne'er-do-wells. This is a man who should be the President of the United States.

Welcome aboard, VG.

See this everyone?

Here we have a man of conviction. A man of integrity. A bold man, forging his own destiny, unafraid of the naysayers and the ne'er-do-wells. This is a man who should be the President of the United States.

Welcome aboard, VG.

Fucking Libertarians.

If your talking McAdoo...I hate your guts

Oh bite my ass, like I'm the one picking the coaches. why is it that when we lose, it's the coaches and when we win, it's the players? the offense can't sustain a drive for shit and too many passes are getting dropped. you can't leave this sorry ass defense on the field that long.

I'm on the anyone but Tom Coughlin and Ben McAdoo train, do I count? I am so sick of losing the same way day in and day out

This is pretty much me as well. I love TC, but there is a cost of mismanaging the end of games like this several times in a season. He has done some really great things here, and hopefully he can pull another super bowl out of his ass, but we're 5-5, and a few of those losses were football 101 stuff, run time off the clock when you have the lead. This team could easily be 7-3 or even better, and some credit is deserved for that, but this is the theme of the season.

I don't really want Cowher, but it is time for a regime change.

I don't really want Cowher, but it is time for a regime change.

I'm taking this post as a momentary lapse in judgement, probably due to the stress of your campaign and/or too much moonshine.

We all know Cowher is the greatest coach who has ever lived.

"genius is seldom recognized in its time?" - sheesh....ill recognize your genius AFTER your time :)

But all said and done, Cowher isn't coming back and he isn't gonna coach the Giants. Hell Id call anyone from the Pats coaching staff....anyone....DL Coach, OL Coach, Secondary Coach, Official Cocksucker, Waterboy Coach, WR Coach....anyone....Anybody!

"genius is seldom recognized in its time?" - sheesh....ill recognize your genius AFTER your time :)

But all said and done, Cowher isn't coming back and he isn't gonna coach the Giants. Hell Id call anyone from the Pats coaching staff....anyone....DL Coach, OL Coach, Secondary Coach, Official Cocksucker, Waterboy Coach, WR Coach....anyone....Anybody!

Really? Those Patriots assistants rarely have success when they leave the Patriots.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ready for my picture to be on that band wagon, Seph.

It is 100% on the coaches, especially Coughlin, to have that team ready to play. I have never seen a team come out so flat and pathetic with so much on the line than today's Giants.

The stupid decision-making, piss poor playcalling, questionable preparation, but most importantly, the lack of response to adversity coming from these Giants are hallmarks of Coughlin's Giants over the past 5 years. It's no coincidence that they continue to miss the playoffs year after year.

Oh and why are we passing up 56 yard field goals to punt for a net of 18 yards? You might as well just go for it at that point. Josh Brown is 23/23 with 3/3 nailed from outside of 50. You give him that chance until he misses. Why is Dwayne Harris catching punts inside the freaking 3 yard line? Is no one telling him what, EXACTLY, to do? Why is Rueben Randle still getting the nod for huge, game changing, targets? Why isn't Odell Beckham Jr. EVER targeted inside the red zone? Did they not learn anything from the Saints game where he caught two touchdown passes, on exactly the same play? No one can stop that. Can we choose a running back and stay with him? Vereen got two carries and averaged 7.5 yards, then never saw the ball again. Why is Eli Manning still making terrible fucking decisions that make it way harder to win the game? Yeah, Vereen bobbled one but that was 3rd down and fucking 10....a 4 yard pass play is fucking useless! Why is the ball going there?! I could go on and on.