SportsWrath

Tom Brady will expose Giants as frauds... or reveal them as threats.

Sephiroth

Yeah, but everyone will have him and he costs alot. Isn't the whole point of DFS finding that sleeper pick? If you want a sleeper guy look at James White the Pats RB and thank me later

Got to watch picking against NY on the run though.

Interesting article in this morning's NY Post

Did you know that Coughlin is 5-1 against Belichick?

TC was 2-0 against Belichick when he had the Jaguars

He is 1-1 against him in regular season with the Giants

He is 2-0 against him in Super Bowls

http://nypost.com/2015/11/10/why-the-patriots-battle-is-a-house-money-game-for-giants/

I believe that the Giants will give the Patriots a game. Maybe not win, but they'll show some fire. With a little luck and a good bounce of the funny shaped football - there's always a chance.

You wear boots that are almost up to your knees, and you call ME a queer? When was that picture taken? Ladies night at the club? You could give Bruce Jenner a run for his money! I think Bruce has a better wardrobe than you though.

I will take your word for that, it seems to fall within your area of expertise.

Listen, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the only way the Giants win is if Eli goes absolutely fucking postal on the Patriots defense, and if the Patriots turn the ball over.

Gronkowski is going to own the center of the field.

Listen, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the only way the Giants win is if Eli goes absolutely fucking postal on the Patriots defense, and if the Patriots turn the ball over.

Gronkowski is going to own the center of the field.

And even that is no guarantee. Pats are putting up big points this year. I hate the Pats, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Injuries don't affect them. Defenses can't get to Brady. Their D plays full throttle until the last second ticks off the clock and morale doesn't seem to be an issue regardless of what the scoreboard says. They're basically bullet proof. I really hate Bellicheck. :laugh:

You'd think that someone who had played in exactly ONE game this year would try to cut down on his yapping!

He couldn't throw the firecracker before the fuse ran out...how smart can he possibly be??