SportsWrath

"The Catch" - Almost replay

Iceman_NYG

The better question is why is OBJ always attempting one handed catches? If he laid out full extension with both hands that could have been a catch.

You may want to watch that again, he's not choosing to go with one hand instead of two, that reach with the one hand was the only way he was catching that.

Besides the fact that it looks like his arm was being held down by the defender.

You may want to watch that again, he's not choosing to go with one hand instead of two, that reach with the one hand was the only way he was catching that.

Besides the fact that it looks like his arm was being held down by the defender.

Don't worry, it wasn't.

The problem is that one handed catches are dicey and Beckham is constantly trying them. I'm probably wrong on this but all his sideline grabs are one handers. I am positive he's never tried this very useful technique:

aaa-10893.jpg

With that said Beckham is no doubt a talent but he needs to stop with these constant circus catches. There are easier and more efficient ways to catch.

The problem is that one handed catches are dicey and Beckham is constantly trying them. I'm probably wrong on this but all his sideline grabs are one handers. I am positive he's never tried this very useful technique:

aaa-10893.jpg

With that said Beckham is no doubt a talent but he needs to stop with these constant circus catches. There are easier and more efficient ways to catch.

Been saying this all year, use both hands and stop with the cute stuff. he did make a couple really nice grabs yesterday though.

You guys really think he's trying with one hand catches that he could be making with 2?

That's not what I see at all.

Not all the time, I like all the catches in the middle of the field, but he does try it more than almost anyone.

and you think he's trying it on catches he could have made if he had tried with 2 hands instead?

Maybe not so much yesterday, but if he'd run faster or Eli would get the ball in the right spot, none of this would matter.

His other arm was in a bridal slip-in with Carr. Hence he had to reach with his other arm. Step for step yes, but Carr interfered with his other hand. No WR tries to catch something with one hand when he has two to do it.

Either way, this offense had better start forcefeeding him the ball. We need one of those 150 yrd 2 TD games from OBJ in which our offense just goes into another gear. Saint and Bucs are ripe opportunities for this to happen albeit on the road. Saints D is playing better. Im excited about the Saints game. We better not sit around laying eggs the next 2 games. We are fortunate we have these 2 games to pull away in the division. If we lay eggs here then we are done for.

AND GET THAT FUCKING PLAYBOOK AND MICROPHONE OUT OF MCADOO'S FUCKING HANDS!!!

Start feeding aodell the ball and don't feed it to him only where he has to catch it with one hand. He's gotta be open, he's got so much talent.

If I were an opposing team defense coordinator I would double OBJ and single everyone else, rush 4 and play tight coverage .., until the giants can show they can run and pass block