SportsWrath

Orleans Darkwa needs to be in the mix

osi724dasack

I really don't need to see Williams at all anymore. I'm surprised they've been as patient as they are with him

Moore gets limited starts does nothing but fuck up and fans still want the coaches to play him more.

Williams gets a chance to show that he is better than what he was last year and people flip the fuck out.

Glad the coaches never come here for advice heh

Although they really should take Nas's yoga trip.

I don't recall saying anything about Moore all year. The fan base doesn't have one aggregate opinion on all subjects though that would make strawman-ing as a shill tactic a hell of a lot easier

So you dont think the Giant's should do yoga?

I thought this was the gayest place around, I thought wrong.

I have no answers for injuries. But Andre Williams has had 262 carries to "show what he can do" and what he does is carry the ball for 3.2 yards. It's not out of line to suggest he's not that good

No one wasnt suggesting he was good, the fact that the coaches staff heavily relies on Jennings and Vereen over him showed them that they don't think he's too special.

He was the leading rusher on the team last year, which was saying a lot for the shit show at Oline and was only .5 yards behind Jennings in terms of YPC , who I guess he should be behind Darkwa as well.

The Giant's gave him a chance, he couldnt "run with it" he's now lost his spot to Darkwa who they have given a chance to show he's better than Williams.

I really don't need to see Williams at all anymore. I'm surprised they've been as patient as they are with him

You and I have been less than impressed with Williams for a long time now.

He had a couple good games to begin his career but after that, the most he can muster is running into the back of his lineman.

No one wasnt suggesting he was good, the fact that the coaches staff heavily relies on Jennings and Vereen over him showed them that they don't think he's too special.

He was the leading rusher on the team last year, which was saying a lot for the shit show at Oline and was only .5 yards behind Jennings in terms of YPC , who I guess he should be behind Darkwa as well.

The Giant's gave him a chance, he couldnt "run with it" he's now lost his spot to Darkwa who they have given a chance to show he's better than Williams.

If you give Andre WIlliams 3 carries in a row, you're going three and out. If you gave Jennings three carries in a row, you're going to convert. A half yard per carry makes a huge difference...

Williams should get the cut. He's not good anymore. Or maybe all the RBs on the team got to his head

I wouldn't mind cutting everyone but Vereen and starting from scratch next year....I'll hold off on Darkwa for now.

I personally don't like the running back by committee approach but it's the way the NFL has been trending toward for a long time now. Give me a feature back or a two headed attack like Jacobs/Bradshaw any day of the week.

I wouldn't mind cutting everyone but Vereen and starting from scratch next year....I'll hold off on Darkwa for now.

I personally don't like the running back by committee approach but it's the way the NFL has been trending toward for a long time now. Give me a feature back or a two headed attack like Jacobs/Bradshaw any day of the week.

The problem I see if the Giant's just havent had the talent at RB, or healthy talent anyways.

Bradshaw and Jacobs were both complete RBs, could block, could catch, and both could run.

A healthy Jennings and Vereen would make a good one two punch, the problem is both are FAs by season end no? I think anyways.

I'm sure the Giant's were hoping Williams could be the next part of a RB tandem, he just obviously isnt going to be that here.

Let's not forget as well, the Oline the Giant's had with Bradshaw,Jacobs,Ward, that one former Browns running back....

Fuck the Giant's had two thousand yard rushers in Jacobs and Ward, one of only five(?) teams in the NFL to ever do that.

That Oline was honestly the best in the NFL for it's reign.

The current Oline is nothing and may never be like that again.