SportsWrath

Coughlin "can't really honestly say" he trusts DE Damontre Moore

ppodlesny

http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/10/20/9576389/ny-giants-tom-coughlin-cant-really-honestly-say-he-trusts-de-damontre-moore

Physically gifted with athleticism and ability to rush the passer Moore still shows the same weaknesses he walked in the Giants' door with in 2013. He doesn't play the run well, doesn't always play his assignments and shows too much lack of awareness with needless, costly penalties. He has 16 of them now in 37 games. Wynn, by comparison, has played in 11 NFL games. He has committed one five-yard penalty. Defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins, drafted in the second round right in 2013, plays far more snaps than Moore. In 33 career games, he has committed two penalties. Only one of those, a five-yarder, has been accepted.

If TC called the kid in and chewed his ass out, then give him another chance in the game where it won't be so damn costly. Do the same with Williams at the RB spot, I can't stand to watch him run side to side, he sucks at it.

If TC called the kid in and chewed his ass out, then give him another chance in the game where it won't be so damn costly. Do the same with Williams at the RB spot, I can't stand to watch him run side to side, he sucks at it.

That Lasik surgery this summer sure didn't seem to improve his vision.

That Lasik surgery this summer sure didn't seem to improve his vision.

You can almost bet when he gets the ball, he'll get tackled behind the line. Maybe it's not all his fault, but stop bringing him in if the crap isn't working. TC pissed me off when he pulled Jennings and put him in there, that's one of the things I don't like about him.

You can almost bet when he gets the ball, he'll get tackled behind the line. Maybe it's not all his fault, but stop bringing him in if the crap isn't working. TC pissed me off when he pulled Jennings and put him in there, that's one of the things I don't like about him.

Yeah... the thing I don't get too is Ahmad Bradshaw was good for a fumble every other game and never got benched, but Jennings has one and he's riding the pine.

Do we take out Eli we he tosses an INT?..... there were worse things in that game than the Jennings fumble. I hope they have a much better game without all the slop this week, this is 4 pm game and I'll have to watch all of it.

Coughlin has been awful at coaching, I mean he just makes no sense

Is it Coughlin or his offensive coordinator? There is no reason this team can barely muster 13 points of offense. The stalling just inside of the opponents territory has to stop, we have to get field goals at the least out of those.

The defense isn't perfect, but the logic of the gameplan and the situational use of blitzing to generate some semblance of a pass rush are sound. The same can't be said about the offense. Where's the identity? Are the Giants a team built around and led by Eli Manning? Because it sure doesn't seem like it. They look like a team that can't decide what they want to do to move the ball.

I don't mind passes that are short of the chains on third down, but for heaven's sake if you're going to do that, get the ball to a WR or a RB like Vereen or Jennings....not fucking Larry Donnell and Will Tye!

Yeah... the thing I don't get too is Ahmad Bradshaw was good for a fumble every other game and never got benched, but Jennings has one and he's riding the pine.

Tell me about. And Bradshaw didn't have much patience or vision. But he was tough as shit and ran like a Tasmanian devil. Valid he could pick up a blitz, so Gilbride was in love with him.