SportsWrath

List your reason why we'll beat the Cowboys.

GA4M

Which is along the same lines as, "we seem to have our best games when expectations are low and we fear getting blown out". Unfortunately, the opposite is also true - when we expect the most, they tend to give us the least.

The Eagles game was the first game that we were outplayed. I think it came to a shock to players and coaches alike that our game plan wasn't working. Now Dallas will use the Eagles formula to defend us. It's up to our coaches to devise a new game plan.

And Geezus can anyone get a sack? You'd think we could fall into a couple a game.

um..........because Newhouse is going to handle Hardy all night long .................not

Lol I fully expect the Cowboys to come out looking for a street fight. I wish I had more confidence that the Giants will be up to the task. But we'll win because, uh, we'll have the home crowd behind the Giants?

The only reason I can think of that gives me hope that they will beat the Cowboys is that their personal pride will make them come out and play like they are out of their minds to makeup for sucking so completely in their last game. I have to believe that will be a motivator.

The good news is, there's still plenty of room on the Cowher bandwagon if that's the case.

If they get swept by No-Romo Cowboys, they are fucking done for the season.

I highly doubt that more than 1 team is making the playoffs in the NFC East.

In 6 games, they've managed 1 win that I would call solid.....the Redskins win. Against Buffalo, that game would have been alot closer if the Bills weren't so stupid. They nearly lost to the 49ers, and we've all bitched and moaned about the losses.

I'm a huge Coughlin fan, but if he doesn't make the playoffs, it's time for him to retire. I'll blame Reese more than Coughlin, but all the same, I'd be for bringing Gruden in to shake things up.

The Giants have the best (healthy) QB in the NFC East. That's the reason they will win. It will also be the reason they lose, as he is less than consistent. If there is any rush whatsoever, he folds.

He doesn't fold if there is JUST 'a rush'. Any QB would fold if the rush was like last week. It wasn't a rush even - it was snap and the linemen are in your face, WRs are getting jammed, we aren't using Vereen and we decided not to target Beckham. That was the problem. There was nothing - NOTHING - for Eli to work with in that game and Newhouse was getting mauled every fucking play. Pugh was getting manhandled. Our OL lost the game after the Jennings fumble.

The Eagles game was the first game that we were outplayed. I think it came to a shock to players and coaches alike that our game plan wasn't working. Now Dallas will use the Eagles formula to defend us. It's up to our coaches to devise a new game plan.

And Geezus can anyone get a sack? You'd think we could fall into a couple a game.

Moore does and then follows with three penalties to make up for it.