SportsWrath

Demontre Moore

ppodlesny

One dimensional.

No intelligence.

Dyes his hair red.

Dances around.

.....in short, your protypical Jerry Reese high draft pick.

Henceforward, he shall be known to me as DaMoron until I see improvement.

he was a 3rd rounder, so middle of the road .. Reese has been laying eggs when it comes to pass rushers since he took JPP

I expect better in the 3rd round. So far, it's looking like a really bad pick. Can this guy even read?....that's how fucking dumb he acts out there.

I expect better in the 3rd round. So far, it's looking like a really bad pick. Can this guy even read?....that's how fucking dumb he acts out there.

lol .. I agree ... he gets a "sack" , dances around ... oh wait .. penalty ... dumbass ... the guy is annoying

And he has the nerve to say that he lacks football IQ and awareness of the rules! Motherfucker, you've been playing football for how long now?! You don't know that you can't give the QB a WWE spine buster 10 seconds after he releases the ball?!

DaMented Moron ......... How many more roughing the passer / late hits / unsportsmanlike conduct penalties does he have to give away , at crucial times , before we kick this idiot out ?

Hahhaaaa...when I was watching the game I told the girlfriend this guys going to be cut by Wednesday. As the game went on I was sure he'd be cut mid game. He has to be the most frustrating player of recent memory. A good pass rusher with a bird brain.

Hahhaaaa...when I was watching the game I told the girlfriend this guys going to be cut by Wednesday. As the game went on I was sure he'd be cut mid game. He has to be the most frustrating player of recent memory. A good pass rusher with a bird brain.

I was thinking the same thing and at the very least, I figured he'd be strictly special teams, if he got on the field at all. I was shocked to see him back on the D line in the 2nd half......but it still wouldn't surprise me if he was cut this week.

he was a 3rd rounder, so middle of the road .. Reese has been laying eggs when it comes to pass rushers since he took JPP

JPP isn't exactly setting the world on fire either... what good is physical ability if you're an idiot?