SportsWrath

Eli Manning is NFC Offensive Player of the Week

Mr. P

Hope he keeps it up, this team seriously needs a leader QB because the defense is pretty bad right now.

The defense is so so... given that we're missing our top DE and MLB, I say we've done pretty good.... Focusing on stopping the run has worked out for us so far...

The defense is so so... given that we're missing our top DE and MLB, I say we've done pretty good.... Focusing on stopping the run has worked out for us so far...

We're doing way better than I thought we'd be doing this year. but right now I don't know how the hell we'll win without some good WR's.

I don't get the whole 'Our D sucks right now' stuff. Look at the people we have on the defense. Before the season began I thought we would be near the bottom of the barrel. With the personnel we have, their play against the run has been stellar! I agree there have been some boneheaded stuff in the second half and some big plays given up on passing downs but overall I think the unit has been quite solid and getting better.

Its just excruciating when suddenly both sides of the ball we go into a shell. Offense cant get a first down and the defense cant stop a third down...and if that happens for a stretch in the second half we are screwed. Luckily our offense did its thing. Im not able to tolerate those fucking 10-12 min 15 play drives that zaps us. They need to work on rotation more

What frustrates me about the d is our habit of giving up multiple 80+ yard td drives in crucial moments... and the fact that we can't seem to execute any kind of zone coverage without leaving 40 yards between themselves and the receiver.

Well good for Eli let us hope this is the offense turning a corner in production.

As far as the defense I'm hoping that as the defense gets better at masking our blitzing, we'll see more of them hit the mark. What we are getting from the defensive line is all we are going to get with this unit as is.