SportsWrath

Living in the Philly area ...

ppodlesny

is getting nauseating this week ... the amount of people down here that have the Eagles blowing out the Giants this week is astounding ... just on Saturday they all wanted to fire Chip Kelly, today, he is a god.

This town doesn't know what it likes.

They probably will blow out the Giants. The exact same thing happened in this exact same game last year.

I would say this year Giants' team is much better than last year ... they still have flaws, but they are better ... this year Eagles team is far worse than last years ... I see the same formula ... Giants open up big lead early, then lose that lead in the 4th ... hopefully they can hold on though

Wait, if we lose again, it will be fire everybody this team is terrible.

It comes and goes in cycles. After the game on Sunday night, all the talk was about the Giants sitting atop the NFCE. If the Iggs win on Monday it will be about them. I don't drink the koolaide either way. NFCE is a mere shadow of what it used to be. I blame the Cowballs. :laugh:

It comes and goes in cycles. After the game on Sunday night, all the talk was about the Giants sitting atop the NFCE. If the Iggs win on Monday it will be about them. I don't drink the koolaide either way. NFCE is a mere shadow of what it used to be. I blame the Cowballs. :laugh:

IF the eagles win, it just means 13-3 and a super bowl win for the Giants.

Wait, if we lose again, it will be fire everybody this team is terrible.

Game 1--sharpen tines on pitchfork;

Game 2--start putting pitch on the torches

Game 3--held match 6 inches away from previously mentioned torches

Game 4--blew out match, put away pitchfork

Game 5--statues erected.