SportsWrath

The Wonder Year- ODB Ben or Fred Savage

K3VIN

I think it's more Eli not finding him. He should be targeted once per every couple set of downs, in my opinion. He goes entire halves without getting a target. Which is ridiculous.

He has proven that even when he is covered, he can win the ball at the point of attack.

I think the "slump" is more due to the fact that for some reason, Eli and MacBurgerDoodles have forgotten that he is even on the team.

I don't know if it's Eli who doesnt target him anymore or if HeartAttackADoo is scheming around using him as a distraction and trying to win the game with guys like Randle and Harris.

I know the defense is focusing on OBJ as the main guy, and that there are 11 other guys trying to stop him for catching the ball, but there is ZERO reason for him not to get target every drive, let alone every half.........

Or OBJ is just a shitty WR who cant get open against some teams LBs/slot corner.

Not that this retarded article needed an ounce more attention....but still, I was extra savoring last night because of it.

Thing is, he wasn't even in a slump to begin with. It just goes to show the bar he's set for himself that if he goes one week without a TD catch and two weeks without a 100 yard game, that's a slump, even if he has 12 receptions for 120 yards and a TD over those 2 weeks.

-Z

A beat reporter posted a GIF last week when the Giants played the Bills. They faked a reverse and completed a screen to Vereen that went for 25 yards (which was called back because of a questionable illegible lineman downfield, but Beckham had half the Bills defense following him.