SportsWrath

Through 16 games, Odell Beckham leads all receivers in NFL history

Mr. P

Sounds like sour grapes from Buffalo

Notice how many altercations involve Beckham? I think there is fire with this smoke. With the way he acts against defenders and his knack for wanting to jump for balls I have a bad feeling about his playing longevity. He's going to go up for one of those and a defender he pissed off is going to light him up.

Notice how many altercations involve Beckham? I think there is fire with this smoke. With the way he acts against defenders and his knack for wanting to jump for balls I have a bad feeling about his playing longevity. He's going to go up for one of those and a defender he pissed off is going to light him up.

Haha, yeah, and it's already happened! I hold my breath every time he goes up for those one handed catches, especially of the out of bounds, uncatchable variety. Last thing we need is him to get some broken ribs or a broken arm or collar bone from landing funny or getting blasted.

Haha, yeah, and it's already happened! I hold my breath every time he goes up for those one handed catches, especially of the out of bounds, uncatchable variety. Last thing we need is him to get some broken ribs or a broken arm or collar bone from landing funny or getting blasted.

Yep, he needs to quit with all that "look at me" BS. teams are going to use it against him if he doesn't.

i've heard this "he's getting hyped off one catch" shit a few different times now and it's so infuriating. even if you don't watch him play all you have to do is look at his stats. he had the best rookie season ever after randy moss

i've heard this "he's getting hyped off one catch" shit a few different times now and it's so infuriating. even if you don't watch him play all you have to do is look at his stats. he had the best rookie season ever after randy moss

That right there tells me they're full of shit. The Rookie CB from the Bills looked great but you can tell there's a bit of jealousy towards ODB... Not sure I'd cal that human nature but it kind of is in the NFL.