SportsWrath

Randle vs Parker

Lughead

For those of us who thought Randle had late-round sleeper value, Week 3's 7-catch, 116-yard, 1-TD outburst was exactly the kind of performance we envisioned from him. We all knew he could do this, but consistency is the issue. Randle caught all seven of his targets against Washington, but since the start of last season, he has caught just 59 percent of balls sent his way. That ranks 63rd among NFL wide receivers -- and barely above Preston Parker (58.6 percent), who was just released by the Giants. He will be nothing more than a dart-throw play in Week 4 versus the stout Bills defense.

this is from ESPN ( while I was doing WR research for a FF team I have)

I don't think he is that good either. but he had his obligatory 1 "HOT" game/year last week. (more than 2 catches with positive yards)

Exactly Lug... are we really that bereft of talent that this guy gets opportunity after opportunity? Makes me wonder?

True... Eli never seems to hit him in stride either...

You would think Eli would be used to Randles bad knee slow stride by now. but then again, that could've been the reason for a lot of picks he had the past two years trying to adjust his Randle throw.

Now if you could go back and plot all of Elis INTs in the past 2 years how many were due to wrong routes ran off of the route tree / how many balls were tipped at the line and how many passes were through receiver's hands. the whole point is mute now but just saying..

Still, I think a lot of Randle's missed targets are deeper down the field...Parker's have been timing routes that hit him in stride, in his hands...that he DROPS.

Yeah, Randle and Parker play different positions... much more degree of difficulty for Randle.

58%, in the slot, the cheesy routes Parker was running? Best of luck in your future endeavors, Preston... but it won't be in football.