SportsWrath

Statement game tomorrow.

Sephiroth

I feel like this game is a really big statement game for the Giants tomorrow. Hostile environment against a team with a hot QB, the best rushing attack in the league, and a ferocious defense. Win, and I feel like we can be contenders for the division... maybe the two self-destruct games were more our fault than the teams we played against. Lose, and we'll know what the Giants are... a "good" bottom-feeder that can beat the Washingtons and Buccaneers of the league but probably not much else.

Honestly, my gut feeling is this... Eli is going to have his annual 5-pick game this week. I've been hearing too much about his no-INT start to the season and how well he's played minus the brain farts and I think this is the week he shuts everyone up with all that talk. I also wouldn't be surprised if he got hurt this week, possibly seriously. There's no way the right side of that line holds up against that Buffalo D-line; McAdoo will help him with quick drops and releases, but once those corners start to sit on those routes things will go downhill pretty fast... and forget about a run game, this line is horrible at run blocking.

The silver lining is that TC seems to own Big Fat Rex Ryan whenever they meet up, but that well may have run dry.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Buffalo 31, Giants 10.

I don't think the Bills defense will be able to hold the Giants offense under 28 points and I don't think the Bills are healthy enough or have a good enough QB to match that total. The Bills have something like the 30th ranked pass D. The Giants should have all the confidence in the world for this game.

Hmm....the thread title and the post were miles apart :)

I think this game will come down to mistakes - both teams are coming off good wins but the Bills have gone through a shellacking once and has had their secondary exposed. I think it will be attacking their secondary that will maybe open up the running lanes in the later stages. Watkins is out, so Im sure Harvin can be contained and Clay is over-rated. If the Giants can do what they've been doing so far against the run and CONTAIN Tyrod, we should have a good game. Loud stadium, use the hard count, no huddle - just don't be fucking slow and give them time to settle.