SportsWrath

Wes Welker

Zelmo

Is there a reason we're not signing him? He seems like a guy who would fit perfectly with Eli. I know there's serious injury concerns, but we would be bringing him in at the vet's minimum.

Isn't it an all upside proposition?

-Z

Is there a reason we're not signing him? He seems like a guy who would fit perfectly with Eli. I know there's serious injury concerns, but we would be bringing him in at the vet's minimum.

Isn't it an all upside proposition?

-Z

If they want to sign him, I'd imagine that since he wouldn't play this weekend, they will sign him after the game, since they would have to cut someone to make room for him.

If they want to sign him, I'd imagine that since he wouldn't play this weekend, they will sign him after the game, since they would have to cut someone to make room for him.

Is that true that after working him out Monday they couldn't have signed him in time to play this week?

-Z

I've heard that Welker said that he thought Rueben Randle would be ahead of him on the depth chart, and he'd really rather play for the Patriots.

Hahaha he said he wouldn't be happy having the 4th string WR locker....it's next to the shitter.

Welker/Jones not the same WR

Beckham Jr would dominate from and is quite capable of playing the slot. I'm pretty sure no one here has ever argued that Jones would play Cruz's position. Just that the coaching staff displayed inexcusable lack of foresight in assuming that Cruz would return to form or even return to the field at all (which at this point, I highly doubt he plays this year).

A Randle, Jones, Beckham trio looks a lot better than a Beckham and no one else.

Beckham Jr would dominate from and is quite capable of playing the slot. I'm pretty sure no one here has ever argued that Jones would play Cruz's position. Just that the coaching staff displayed inexcusable lack of foresight in assuming that Cruz would return to form or even return to the field at all (which at this point, I highly doubt he plays this year).

A Randle, Jones, Beckham trio looks a lot better than a Beckham and no one else.

True and hearing they are done with Cruz

well maybe now we will see what this geremy kid will do. They do however list Duane Harris as the #2 behind cruz ( oh great)

The reason we are not signing him is the same reason that 31 other teams haven't signed him

....... He is done .

I thought that about James Jones after his lackluster career in Oakland.

Right. It's fucking super hero central in here.

Could've had two JJs had we kept James Jones.

Reminds me of a few years back when there was a surge of players whose first names ended in "i"

Eli

Amani

Tiki

Osi

...I'm trying to think, there may have been another one.