SportsWrath

Coughlin or Parcells

Gspotter

Guest Dye Job

I no longer like Parcells as a coach............I'd take him to replace EA in a heart beat though........with TC remaining as our coach.

I've seen little indication that BP will be better than Parcells as a GM. Certainly, he's not better than his son-in-law.

I also don't think that he's tactically better than TC, however his ability to gamble the right way (once in a while) is exceptional, but that's as a coach.

Guest Lockhart
Parcells without Billicheck, would you say we're in better or worse hands with TC? Would you want to change if you could?

Parcells in a heartbeat - Parcells made Belichek. Parcells has two Super Bowl wins, Coughlin has none. That said Coughlin has done a good job, but he isn't anywhere near Parcells or Gibbs.

Parcells made Belichek

Qualify that one. Defense was our strength, Little Bill was the architect of that one and Big Bill hasn't sniffed the SB without Little Bill.

I fail to see where BIll's ever made a powerful offense and his defenses without Little BIll have been anything but terrific.

So (as usual) part of me thinks that your joking and the other half can't imagine that anyone would think that one.

With the way Parcells left us in 1991 I believe, I would never want him back. I don't think he's that great of a coach anyway. And it's always a blast watching him in press conferences with the Cowboys, or just any team I dislike.

Couldn't agree more. He was the right guy for the right team at the right time, but his magic will forever hang in the past with our team.

I can live with his leaving us, I blame the subsequent five years on George not hiring well (starting by looking for another Assistant Coach).

I think Parcells' jumping around has hurt his legacy. He hasn't been able to put it together again that way and the game is changing too much.

I don't blame him, but few men (especially older men) have the stamina of Bill Cower and few have the support of their ownership that way either.

The good news is that Parcells and his charisma will always be shown in two lights: winning big with us and doing okay with others.

Parcells in a heartbeat - Parcells made Belichek. Parcells has two Super Bowl wins, Coughlin has none. That said Coughlin has done a good job, but he isn't anywhere near Parcells or Gibbs.

Wow, hell must have frozen over. I actually agree with Lockhart.

Parcells made Belichick? What has Parcells done to help NE in the 21st century?