SportsWrath

Matt Cassell Traded To Cowboys

Mr. P

I'd be cautious about writing off the Cowboys. With the offensive line that they have, their receivers will still have time to get open and they're RBs will still have lanes to run through. I don't think Romo is the world class QB that people paint him to be and I really don't foresee as much of a dropoff as many are predicting for the Cowboys. They're 2-0 overall and 2-0 in the division. Even if they go .500 over the next 8 games, that's 6-4 with at least 2 division wins when they start getting guys back. And really, I think they can go better than .500 over that stretch.

I'd be cautious about writing off the Cowboys. With the offensive line that they have, their receivers will still have time to get open and they're RBs will still have lanes to run through. I don't think Romo is the world class QB that people paint him to be and I really don't foresee as much of a dropoff as many are predicting for the Cowboys. They're 2-0 overall and 2-0 in the division. Even if they go .500 over the next 8 games, that's 6-4 with at least 2 division wins when they start getting guys back. And really, I think they can go better than .500 over that stretch.

This.

Also, the Giants haven't beaten a starting caliber QB since Aaron Rodgers in 2013. The Giants have a much tougher hill to climb than the Cowboys.