SportsWrath

Could be worse

so-cal dub

I saw articles that quoted him as saying he asked the Giants to release him as he wasn't gonna crack the top 3 of Beckham, Cruz and Randle.

-Z

If that's the case, reasonable....but that's unfortunte.

Losing DRC really hurt. You never can say what would've happened, and Prince Amukamara is a very good corner, but I certainly would've hoped that maybe if DRC is in the game he prevents that big completion that set up the go-ahead score. He's the most important defensive player we have right now and losing him was crushing. We can only hope that the concussion he apparently suffered is a very minor one.

I was STUNNED by how well they did with DRC out. I got heart palpitations seeing Hosley on Julio. He had a lot of early, short catches but somehow they kept him quiet in the 2nd half. I still have no idea how. And zero catches for Roddy White (first time since 2006?).

Which is the most shocking part of the Giants right now. The D is playing much better than everybody expected while the O is shitting the bed in key situations.

Also for the Jones issue, with the dynamic duo of Randle and Parker higher on the depth chart the Giants should have told Jones to sit tight because he will get his chance. Seriously fuck Parker. That guy has contributed heavily to both loses. Where the fuck is Harris playing a greater role this game?

I was STUNNED by how well they did with DRC out. I got heart palpitations seeing Hosley on Julio. He had a lot of early, short catches but somehow they kept him quiet in the 2nd half. I still have no idea how. And zero catches for Roddy White (first time since 2006?).

Agreed! I was even more stunned that the OL held up reasonably well when Flowers went out and I heard the words you never want to hear: "John Jerry is in at Guard". There were a few hiccups but not the every down jailbreak I expected.

Agreed! I was even more stunned that the OL held up reasonably well when Flowers went out and I heard the words you never want to hear: "John Jerry is in at Guard". There were a few hiccups but not the every down jailbreak I expected.

Honestly Pugh should remain at tackle and Jerry should stay at guard.

Not saying it was Flowers but when they made those adjustments the Oline started to get push and open up holes in the running game, which hasnt been seen from this Oline in the last two seasons.

Honestly Pugh should remain at tackle and Jerry should stay at guard.

Not saying it was Flowers but when they made those adjustments the Oline started to get push and open up holes in the running game, which hasnt been seen from this Oline in the last two seasons.

I think Flowers is our best lineman when healthy. Go back and watch him run block. That kid is going to be a grade-A stud.

I think Flowers is our best lineman when healthy. Go back and watch him run block. That kid is going to be a grade-A stud.

Like I said I don't think it was Flowers, I'm just saying Pugh is better at tackle and Jerry should stay at guard.

They obviously found something that worked with moving the players around because the running game was better after those changes than before, which has more to do with putting players in a better position than the Oline not having Flowers.

Like I said I don't think it was Flowers, I'm just saying Pugh is better at tackle and Jerry should stay at guard.

They obviously found something that worked with moving the players around because the running game was better after those changes than before, which has more to do with putting players in a better position than the Oline not having Flowers.

Yeah I almost think Flowers is a very good run and pass blocker, but Pugh is better at pass blocking on the edge and isn't very good inside at the run against the big DTs.