SportsWrath

Jennings: I was told not to score

Herc

Jesus H. Christ... if this is true there needs to be an accounting for such ...such... such... blatant overthinking of an issue. Always try to score... cause as we know as Giants fans... we can come up with some creative ways of losing. I want as many points up on that board as possible. The victory formation was created because of a Giants decision 37 years ago... ;)

Tony Romo went down the field "like a knife through butter" lmao

As someone who has a close friend with a special needs kid, it IS indeed a terrible post.

Okay, you know I didn't mean it like that. Sorry

And as one who teaches special needs kids, I find the word "retard" extremely offensive and I cringe whenever I see or hear it. The kids - or their parents or similarly challenged adults - deserve better from us. Also, Eli and Coughlin should have earned more respect than to be called vile names for a mistake, bad as it was. But you're far from alone and I appreciate that you meant no harm. That word is thrown around by far too many people, educated people, who ought to know better. This Board would be well served to impose a moratorium on using the word.

Whatever, call him a doosh or whatever you want, but I think someone needs to shed light on this shit. I know he could have said it privately, but I'm so happy we know about this shit

I get what you are saying but football teams tend to suffer more from outside distraction more than any other sport. It was bad enough that they were going to have to deal with the questions about the shitty clock management but to add to it that they have to answer questions about making a completely asinine decision not to score was avoidable.

Eli should have taken the sack on third down. That's where he effed up. Eli is taking a lot a shit for covering for McAdoo and Coughlin for not wanting to score to put them up 2 scores and I'm sure everyone in the locker room knows it. They also know he is taking that shit only because Jennings opened his mouth.

And as one who teaches special needs kids, I find the word "retard" extremely offensive and I cringe whenever I see or hear it. The kids - or their parents or similarly challenged adults - deserve better from us. Also, Eli and Coughlin should have earned more respect than to be called vile names for a mistake, bad as it was. But you're far from alone and I appreciate that you meant no harm. That word is thrown around by far too many people, educated people, who ought to know better. This Board would be well served to impose a moratorium on using the word.

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that. Just the heat of the moment with this guy

Sigh... I think the sooner we can stop talking about this game, the sooner I (we) can get over it... I've actually forgotten about it... well... until I get back on this board... STOP IT!!!! :rules:

True, let's focus on the 200 yard game Julio Jones will have on our bend-but-don't-win defense this week :drool:

True, let's focus on the 200 yard game Julio Jones will have on our bend-but-don't-win defense this week :drool:

Hey, I disliked Fewel more than anyone here... And I wanted Spags back more than anyone here... I got my wish..and already Spags' return is paying off... Our D played a solid game given the many young players we have... Unlike Fewel, Spags actually schemes against opposing Os.

Romo/Witten do this to us all the time...

They do, and until NY starts beating Dallas and the Eagles again.....we'll be looking up from third place and never getting the the playoffs. I really don't expect them to at this point, but I'm at the end of being patient with TC and Eli.

They were without their best WR on the last drive. Even thought the offense lost the game, the defense could have played better.

Fuck Bryant - he was never going to be the go to guy in that situation.

I don't know if you've ever heard of Jason Witten, but he is a ten time pro-bowler and has racked up 10,562 yards in his career (not counting Sunday's game) and that's after barely playing his rookie year and sitting out all of the 2012 season from a lacerated spleen in a pre-season game.

If there was anyone on that field that needed to be doubled up, it was Witten. He alone has beaten the Giants in at least a half dozen games all by himself.

And that's what really pisses me off. After Witten makes the winning touchdown, all of the Giants' coaches standing on the sideline saying, "didn't see that one coming"........duhh. I saw it coming the moment Dallas got the ball back. I was on my couch screaming, "WATCH OUT FOR WITTEN". Ever since Romo took over at QB, he has always relied on Witten in every tough situation and it has never varied, ever! Without Witten, Romo would have lost his job years ago.

They were without their best WR on the last drive. Even thought the offense lost the game, the defense could have played better.

LOL, they played far better than any of us expected they could.... how could they possibly have played better? Between the injuries to JPP and the safeties, there just isn't the talent on that side of the ball to shut down a good offense, especially late in the game when everybody is beaten down. Its just not realistic.

Many ways we could have played a better game, for starters get a damn TD instead of FG's. there was no need in getting the game to the point where it was. Dallas didn't impress me all that much, and our talent isn't Super Bowl material, but they need to stop with all the bonehead mistakes.

To be honest, it's not the fact we lost and in a stupid way.....but the fact they gave away a division game and a loss in the NFC that got me hot about it.