SportsWrath

Observations

BleedinBlue

Really, I thought the defense wasn't bad. I'm not sure what happened that list fucking minute though. Desperation? No idea, I'm just at a loss of words.

yeah, the D was playing out of their minds most of the day, but given the protection for Romo I felt like it was a foregone conclusion that the Cowboys would be able to move the chains at will late in the game.

Which is why I didn't understand taking the field goal.... I'd have gone for the TD, and if it fails, you give the Cowboys a 97+ yard field to work with. I'd take a 3 point lead and 97 yards to go over a 6 point lead and 80 yards to go.

The clock management was garbage of course.... it had me wondering if Ben McAdoo is the love child of Chip Kelly and Andy Reid.

And how about a good word for Markus Kuhn!!!! He was getting ripped all preseason, but there's a few of us that called it on him.... what we saw in preseason was NOT him playing the same assignments he had yesterday. Other than the screen that he sniffed out like Strahan, he didn't have any splash plays, just played a nice steady game. But that was the best offensive line in football, and Kuhn was taking on two blockers and owning his gaps.... it really was a hell of a job on his part.

Parker.... that guy is fucking awful. What was it, five drops yesterday? Funny thing is, I said the same thing last year, and as soon as I started tearing him down, he started lighting it up. So I'll say it again... Parker fucking sucks and doesn't belong in the NFL. That should do it, now he'll turn it around.

Okay, i'll say it.

Unga bunga

Preston parker sucks,

Both tight ends did well in open play, blocking not so hot.

Newsflash, we might have a special teams.

Our offensive line did fine.

Brandon merriweather might hit hard, but he misses tackles because hr doesn't wrap up.

How is the league not replaying the most costly penalty in football in defensive interference. And that was leading with the helmet on obj,

Eli was throwing under pressure the whole game. If he doesn't have time to let a receiver run a route, then they ad lib a play that is dangerous because it can be intercepted. Eli is so worried about another record setting year of interceptions that he throws the ball away too early....like at the end of the game when he should have thrown the ball at Fells and get 4 fresh new downs on the 18 inch line.

There was also a lot of holding going on and OBJ was draped, slapped, pulled, tripped, and harassed non stop. Coupled with a QB that has to get rid of the ball, it's not really surprising.

What they needed desperately was a second receiver that could actually catch balls. I think Harris should be seeing more time on the field. He's a real gritty receiver even though he's short. As it was, there was no real need to cover Parker and Randle acts like he's playing hurt. The Cowboys focused their game on OBJ by keeping him draped and putting pressure on Eli. That's my take for what it's worth.

Just a frustrating loss all around. I didn't think we'd win it anyway, but it gets my goat that they let Dallas walk away with a win so damned easy. now you'll hear the " how great Romo is " BS all week. my thoughts on OBJ is just to stop with all the one hand catch BS and do what you know you can do, we all knew Dallas would shut him down.....but NY didn't do much getting the ball to others who weren't covered as much ........and when they did it was dropped way too many times.

Damn Randle didn't do anything great either. I was pissed at OBJ mainly, I knew all the talk about that catch was giving him a fat head.

I was OK with OBJ though, he got his yardage and all. I think he'll play stellar when Cruz is around too.

I was OK with OBJ though, he got his yardage and all. I think he'll play stellar when Cruz is around too.

It would be nice to see Cruz in there too, but it's such an unknown what will happen. I don't like the way it's been to this point.

Eh. We expected to lose this game all off season, and we did. It's good that it wasn't a blowout, and we were in it until the end.

Honestly, I was waiting for the lead to get blown all second half. Funny how both teams picked the end of a half to implode--pity the Giants picked the second half.

Okay, i'll say it.

Unga bunga

Preston parker sucks,

Both tight ends did well in open play, blocking not so hot.

Newsflash, we might have a special teams.

Our offensive line did fine.

Brandon merriweather might hit hard, but he misses tackles because hr doesn't wrap up.

How is the league not replaying the most costly penalty in football in defensive interference. And that was leading with the helmet on obj,

It's interesting to note that the DB who hit OBJ broke his nose on that play. So clearly a leading with the helmet hit that was a non-call. I hope there is a fine coming his way, because it should have been flagged.

It would be nice to see Cruz in there too, but it's such an unknown what will happen. I don't like the way it's been to this point.

Victor Cruz pisses me off so much. He's constantly in commercials and other stupid bullshit but a calf strain keeps him out of most of preseason and the opening game so far? Not that doing the commercials and attention whore bullshit interferes with his training and conditioning, I just think it's kind of bullshit and lame on his part. He's working his way to a pay cut, though, so I guess he better get all the cash he can.

Victor Cruz pisses me off so much. He's constantly in commercials and other stupid bullshit but a calf strain keeps him out of most of preseason and the opening game so far? Not that doing the commercials and attention whore bullshit interferes with his training and conditioning, I just think it's kind of bullshit and lame on his part. He's working his way to a pay cut, though, so I guess he better get all the cash he can.

I haven't had a good feeling about Cruz since the injury. I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me we are wasting so much time on this BS. I don't know why the hell we can't JUST ONCE have two good WR's on the field at the same fucking time!

I hate all the TV commericals Cruz, OBJ and Eli are doing. It just makes me feel like all they care about is their MONEY. hey, maybe Eli needs to do a DTV commercial with them showing him killing the clock at the end of the game and saying " this is what 84 million gets you " don't be like this me!!!!!!

I haven't had a good feeling about Cruz since the injury. I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me we are wasting so much time on this BS. I don't know why the hell we can't JUST ONCE have two good WR's on the field at the same fucking time!

I hate all the TV commericals Cruz, OBJ and Eli are doing. It just makes me fell like all they care about is their MONEY. hey, maybe Eli needs to do a DTV commercial with them showing him killing the clock at the end of the game and saying " this is what 84 million gets you " don't be like this me!!!!!!

LOL "Bad Clock Management Eli Manning"

I hate all the TV commericals Cruz, OBJ and Eli are doing. It just makes me fell like all they care about is their MONEY. hey, maybe Eli needs to do a DTV commercial with them showing him killing the clock at the end of the game and saying " this is what 84 million gets you " don't be like this me!!!!!!

I don't know many football players who don't care about money as the number 1 priority.