SportsWrath

All hail Tebow!

Blindgreed1

He looked good early on in throwing to his TE security blanket but the next several series showed him to be indecisive and slow to read the routes. To be fair, Chip said some guys ran the wrong routes and the OL didn't block as well with the 3rd and 4th teamers in. But to me he didn't look like he improved much if at all over his time out of the league. He will have next game and the 4th one to show if any improvements are more than temporary. Don't need him to run unless it gets him away from a sack. They have enough running backs, in fact they are loaded at that position.

He looked good early on in throwing to his TE security blanket but the next several series showed him to be indecisive and slow to read the routes. To be fair, Chip said some guys ran the wrong routes and the OL didn't block as well with the 3rd and 4th teamers in. But to me he didn't look like he improved much if at all over his time out of the league. He will have next game and the 4th one to show if any improvements are more than temporary. Don't need him to run unless it gets him away from a sack. They have enough running backs, in fact they are loaded at that position.

The pass to Bailey looked pretty good to me, but some of that may have been the hype the announcers gave it when they replayed the pass 5 times on NFL Network. :laugh: At any rate, I think he's a good fit for 3rd string.