SportsWrath

Lavar Arrington Never Reached Potential....

Guest nosebleed

Guest nosebleed

Monday Morning QB (cont.)

Posted: Monday May 15, 2006 8:53AM; Updated: Tuesday May 16, 2006 1:14AM

Ten Things I Think I Think - Peter King - CNNSI

LaVar Arrington hasn't reached his full potential, according to former Giant Carl Banks.

1. I think this is why Carl Banks is becoming a very good radio analyst and why Sirius' NFL Radio channel is lucky to have him. We were talking the other day about how Bill Parcells is rebuilding the Dallas front seven in the image of the old Giants. We got done with that and I asked him what he thought of the LaVar Arrington signing. He liked it, sort of. "I like LaVar,'' Banks said, "but, to me, he's about 50 percent of what he should be. He's got to be more productive than he's been.'' Banks said he doesn't know if the Giants will be able to get Arrington's potential out of him.

Guest Carbo

If the 'Skins staff couldn't get it out of him, no one will. He's a cancer, with a bad attitude and a headstone that will read, "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda".

LaVar Arrington hasn't reached his full potential, according to former Giant Carl Banks.

1. I think this is why Carl Banks is becoming a very good radio analyst and why Sirius' NFL Radio channel is lucky to have him. We were talking the other day about how Bill Parcells is rebuilding the Dallas front seven in the image of the old Giants. We got done with that and I asked him what he thought of the LaVar Arrington signing. He liked it, sort of. "I like LaVar,'' Banks said, "but, to me, he's about 50 percent of what he should be. He's got to be more productive than he's been.'' Banks said he doesn't know if the Giants will be able to get Arrington's potential out of him.

Well we won' know until he actually plays a down for us. But I respect Carl Banks statements. :cwy:

Guest nosebleed
If the 'Skins staff couldn't get it out of him, no one will. He's a cancer, with a bad attitude and a headstone that will read, "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda".

The minute he learns that he can't run around like playing in the sandlot, he will join the sulkers section of the sideline, ex. Shockey, Plax........

Guest Carbo
The minute he learns that he can't run around like playing in the sandlot, he will join the sulkers section of the sideline, ex. Shockey, Plax........
Almost makes me sad the Dolphins beat the Giants to signing Marcus Vick. Think of the drama we could have had with him in the mix!

Guest Lockhart

Arrington was the second player taken in the draft and the highest paid linebacker the last 3 years or so, and he has NEVER lived up to his draft position or paycheck - he has barely been a starter the last two years, as his ability to cover receivers has been deteriorating along with what is left of his knees.

Guest Dye Job
:mellow:

Please two gay black men may turn you on but it is revolting to me............Mods please help!!