SportsWrath

Here's my beef...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Carbo
I could watch that scene forever. He made it seem like you are there.

My father in law claims to have been on that ship. Needless to say I have plenty of grains of salt.

So along with the vinyl bride you sprung for the father-in-law figure, too. Good for you.

. . .It's that movie, Rocky, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and maybethe Planet of the Apes that I'm compelled to watch whenever I run acroos them on the dial.

Seen them all about 1,000 times, still have to watch them.

I agree. A few more you have to stop for (or at least me):

Papillon

The Wizard of Oz

Die Hard

March of the Woooden Soldiers (Babes in Toyland)

Quite a pair of heavy thinkers, you two are. Film connoisseurs, for sure.

Calm down Siskel, I only mentioned movies that are difficult (not to) watch again and again.

I'm not talking about great movies.

I'm sure that your sophomoric observations startle your Western Civ classmates, but you're just a hanger-on at this MB. Good luck providing analingus to your Faux Four mento

Barney ,

i enjoyed your post

i only fell asleep twice during the first paragraph

good work ... keep it up

keep on hating Eli .....i'm sure it will help your good character develop

you are clearly developing into a well rounded mature individual

all the best

UK

My complaint about Eli Manning

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. For the sake of review, when Eli Manning says that his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are Holy Writ, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. It's a well-known fact that the spiteful adolescents who work in his lie factories keep telling us that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. It's an equally well-known fact that separatism is the leitmotif of his disquisitions. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that we must build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that Eli's prevarications are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that his cult followers, who are legion, once used to trample over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support.

If I were to compile a list of Eli's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that Eli drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that if Eli gets his way, none of us will be able to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. Therefore, we must not let Eli dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers. As I've said in the past, I stand by what I've written before, that we mustn't let Eli authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize pertinacious denominationalism. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. Believe it or not, he prizes wealth and celebrity over and above decent morals and sound judgment. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to conspire with evil.

On a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "My vision is built on the future, not the past." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. Everybody loves a good game of hide-and-seek: find the person, find the hidden item, or, in Eli's case, find the hidden agenda. A central point of Eli's belief systems is the notion that Eli can override nature. Perhaps he should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that he wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that Eli's claim of fairness is demonstrably false. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then Eli is clearly going to be the first to go. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Eli Manning and derail his unstable little schemes.

why can't you just leave Eli alone?? Say what you like about the team, not constant hate :(