SportsWrath

Todd Gurley?

Bigblue25

AD?... am I drawing a blank on somebody, or do you mean AP?

I was about to add, I think 9th overall is where Peterson went. I don't like picking a running back that high unless its a once a decade kind of prospect, like Peterson was.

So then the important question is, how does Todd Gurley feel about mutilating a toddler's genitals?

if 25 said it, it must be right.

They did one that was live, were they each got a pick. It went

1. Winston

2. Mariota

3. Jax-Cooper

4. Raiders-Williams

5. Skins-Fowler

6. Jets-Scherff

7. Bears-White

8. Falcons-Dupree

9. Giants-Gurley

McShay in his actually mock has Jets taking Gurley and Giants drafting Scherff. If the mocked worked out like above, there's not another olineman worth the 9th pick. I would probably go Parker in their scenario, who they have going 10 to Rams. Also they didn't have Beasley in the 1st round

If the top 8 fall that way, Beasley, Shelton, Collins (Landon or La'el), Parker, Flowers would all be on my list before an injury risk at RB.

Todd Gurley would be a joke of a pick at #9. It's about opportunity cost there, and there is going to be a guy at a premium position who can help the team just as much if not more than Gurley. And when you factor in the injury history, as well as the injury risk and short shelf-life of a RB in the NFL, it would be a fire-able offense, IMO to burn #9 on a RB, even if that RB is Marshall Faulk.

Because no matter how good he is coming out of college, you just can't project RB's to not wear down quickly in the NFL. Throw in the injury history and it's just too much risk. You have to hit a homerun with that pick and have an All-Pro talent at RB that produces for 8 plus years for that to be a good pick, and how can you do that? Running Backs in the NFL wear all the tread on their tires way too fast way too often for this to be considered a good pick. You want to trade down to somewhere like pick 18 (at most) or 20 or later (more ideally), take Gurley and get several other picks for this draft and the future? Fine. But not at #9, that would be criminal.