SportsWrath

Schedule to be released tomorrow

Allstarjim

I miss what NFL network used to be.

They fell into the same path as ESPN/Sportscenter.

Just a bunch of bullshit with a few minutes of sports reporting.

Shame, they had something special with NFL films.

There just isn't enough "news" for a 24 hour cycle....

Not too happy about playing Dallas that early in the season... and both games to boot... also the NE game should've been the last game.. hint. Oh well. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates night games.

10-6 wild card spot... Giants over NE 27-23 SB win.

At same time, we get Dallas when we're at our healthiest. I like having only 2 division games in the second half. We have the opportunity to set the bar early and step on their necks late by winning non-division games.

I think we know there's no such thing in the NFL...

all games are actually winnable in today's NFL. i'm just listing the teams that i don't think will make the playoffs (not counting the nfc south teams cuz one of them has to make it by default)

Technically every game is winnable.

Bad teams beat good teams all the time.

With that said, clearly we are going 19-0 and winning the super bowl. Anyone who disagrees simply doesn't know football.

all games are actually winnable in today's NFL. i'm just listing the teams that i don't think will make the playoffs (not counting the nfc south teams cuz one of them has to make it by default)

Right, my comment wasn't directly towards you, just in general.

Yeah, I remember I used to do that whole "analyze the schedule and try to predict our record" thing in years past. But it really isn't a useful exercise, because things change in the NFL pretty dramatically year to year, teams are good that aren't supposed to be, teams are bad that aren't supposed to be, and the biggest reason is that teams lose games they "should" win on paper every Sunday. I'd just prefer not to jinx it, as CD, says. But I will agree that "on paper", this season's schedule does not look quite as ferocious as recent years.

That said, you know that we will have 4 very difficult games against the Eagles and Cowboys. And if RGIII turns it around, we could have a dogfight with the Redskins, too. They still have a lot of offensive firepower on that team.

Plus we have to play the Super Bowl champs, the Panthers have played us tough at times, and the Saints we have to play in the SuperDome, where they are especially difficult to beat. They just seem to kill us there. But, as Pdub said... 19-0. Go Giants!

Nov 8th for Tampa! Awesome... Shouldn't be too hot. And a 4:00 game, so lots of time for tailgating!

Sounds good! Mrs Gman and I will be there! Was thinking of going to the Miami game, too but it's a Monday night game, so F that.

Sounds good! Mrs Gman and I will be there! Was thinking of going to the Miami game, too but it's a Monday night game, so F that.

Ok... When it gets closer I'll send you the tailgate details. I'll know where my seats are this Friday.

Bring your Carhart Professor....Minnesota is fucking cold in late December.....not Canadastan cold...but cold enough that you will feel right at home.

C. Wagon

What is with the Giants always playing Minnesota at the end of the year. Seriuosly if it's Minnesota at home it's always December. The best part when we went last time was running into random Giants fans.

• 2 weeks later...

What is with the Giants always playing Minnesota at the end of the year. Seriuosly if it's Minnesota at home it's always December. The best part when we went last time was running into random Giants fans.

Yes, vikings on the road. Back to normal.

Its an outdoor stadium right? Guess I am going to have to wear the frigid gear... :D