SportsWrath

Texans Andre Johnson Looking For Trade

K3VIN

I'm telling you right now: Randle's last few games were a mirage.

He doesn't run great routes, doesn't track the ball well, still has brain-farts, and catches with his body... not his hands.

He won't be here in 2016.

He runs a comeback route has well has anybody in the NFL

They say receivers take the step up in their 3rd season and I'll admit that Randle has been a little behind that schedule but as he enters his 4th season, which is his contract year, I think he's turning the corner.

I think whoever you put across from ODB, Eli can practically underhand soft-toss to him because so much of the defensive attention is on the other side of the field. So it makes you wonder how much you should invest on the other WR. You want someone who runs good routes and is a sound player on the mental and fundamental aspects, with good hands. I think Randle has an advantage of experience and I believe he's grown. I think he can be replaced, sure. Not a pressing need, though.

Pats Packers Seattle and Colts all looking at him. We got no shot.

Well, that's the teams Andre's brother said he wanted to play for. The Packers and Colts wouldn't need or want him.

If you're serious, then you're on. Randle will not be on the team in 2016.

Internet handshake?

You got it! One dollar (but won't be a Silver Certificate!). Net handshake completed! I think Randle has a good year and the Giants resign him at a reasonable price.