SportsWrath

Kiwi done

gmenroc

If all this good will and love for Kiwanuka existed while he was still playing for us last season :rimshot:

Come on, he was terrible last season. That doesn't undo the complete body of work, it just means that people realized he was on the field when he shouldn't be.

Same thing with Diehl and Snee.

Even LT's last couple of seasons, you could see the end coming: hated that it was happening, but you could see it.

Come on, he was terrible last season. That doesn't undo the complete body of work, it just means that people realized he was on the field when he shouldn't be.

Same thing with Diehl and Snee.

Even LT's last couple of seasons, you could see the end coming: hated that it was happening, but you could see it.

And LT could have prolonged and enhanced his later career if he knew what a weight room looked like and of course partied less. To think LT played mostly on RAGE from what I could see...

And LT could have prolonged and enhanced his later career if he knew what a weight room looked like and of course partied less. To think LT played mostly on RAGE from what I could see...

I remember going to Giants training camp with my dad, around 84 or 85, and he pointed out to me how lazy LT was... "would be the greatest player ever if only he had a work ethic", he told me. And even without the work ethic, he's in the discussion. I think he was the most natural, prodigious talent the NFL has ever seen.

I remember going to Giants training camp with my dad, around 84 or 85, and he pointed out to me how lazy LT was... "would be the greatest player ever if only he had a work ethic", he told me. And even without the work ethic, he's in the discussion. I think he was the most natural, prodigious talent the NFL has ever seen.

Exactly... Harry Carson, George Martin and later Leonard Marshall all got on him in a friendly way saying that he could extend his career an additional five years if only he had worked out... can you imagine LT up till 98' ...Even WITH HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED AT QB...they might have won a playoff game or two... :P

Exactly... Harry Carson, George Martin and later Leonard Marshall all got on him in a friendly way saying that he could extend his career an additional five years if only he had worked out... can you imagine LT up till 98' ...Even WITH HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED AT QB...they might have won a playoff game or two... :P

I was there for hours, and never saw LT lift a finger. It was the most incredible display of apathy I've ever seen. And then to see what he did when the ball was snapped for real, oh my god. I'll never understand how he did it.

I appreciate that :)

I was there for hours, and never saw LT lift a finger. It was the most incredible display of apathy I've ever seen. And then to see what he did when the ball was snapped for real, oh my god. I'll never understand how he did it.

RAGE man... pure hatred of the other team... like someone stole his ounce of coke when he had a bad jones... :D