SportsWrath

Defensive Coordinator Prospects

Lughead

They can have him, in 20+ years of coaching he's had four good years of defense.

You know, I just looked that up after I posted too. Had a few good years in Carolina, but for the most part his defenses were middle-to-bottom of the league Ds. I guess when you don't have six All Pros he's a pretty average coordinator.

You know, I just looked that up after I posted too. Had a few good years in Carolina, but for the most part his defenses were middle-to-bottom of the league Ds. I guess when you don't have six All Pros he's a pretty average coordinator.

Yeah on a Redskins forums I visit from time to time, a couple posted ripped him the fuck apart saying he's been pretty over rated this offseason and hasnt developed a defense in his whole career. Now quite a few don't even want to think about the guy being part of the Redskins, some want Morris over him at this point heh.

Harbaugh was the head guy in San Fran and had more to do with that defense turning around then Fangio.

I don't think Spags had 6 pro bowlers on his championship defense....