SportsWrath

2015 draft pick order

Lughead

I thought Winston showed well yesterday. It's not like he's has a lot of experience in getting shellaced.

But his field presence was good. And he's definitely a pocket passer. I would take him on a team that needs a QB.

Oregon's speed killed them. Their oline is supposed to have five NFL'ers and they've been average all year. I thought Winston showed well too. Not has big of a malcontent that most think.

I thought Winston showed well yesterday. It's not like he's has a lot of experience in getting shellaced.

But his field presence was good. And he's definitely a pocket passer. I would take him on a team that needs a QB.

Strikes me as just bigger guy than current playing for the jets... Not worth a 2nd round pick either.

My Top Ten

1.Tampa Bay-Marcus Mariota QB Oregon

2.Tennessee-Jameis Winston QB FSU

3.Jacksonville-Randy Gregory EDGE

4.Oakland-Leonard Williams DT USC

5.Washington-Shane Ray EDGE

6.NY Jets-Amari Cooper WR Alabama

7.Chicago-Landon Collins SS Alabama

8.Atlanta-Vic Beasley EDGE Clemson

9.NY Giants-Brandon Scherff OT/OG Iowa

10.St. Louis-Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame

Would love this.

I wanted Zack Martin but thought we'd take ODB.

Umm yah saw that all the time, you know people saying Odell Beckham jr. 99.9% didn't know who he was but were sure it was a reach because thats how the NY Giants pick.

Just like this year, last year i figured there were enough holes to fill that anyone they picked i would have liked. Think i was on the Mike Evans bandwagon though.

This year I'm on the Cooper bandwagon.

God I was on the opposite end if that bandwagon...

We definitely need a safety and there is nothing wrong with taking a guy who is going to be on the field for over 70 snaps a game (whole game) in the top ten. Antrel Rolle even if he is brought back is on the decline and everyone else that plays safety was your last option to play if they can even stay healthy.

We definitely need a safety and there is nothing wrong with taking a guy who is going to be on the field for over 70 snaps a game (whole game) in the top ten. Antrel Rolle even if he is brought back is on the decline and everyone else that plays safety was your last option to play if they can even stay healthy.

It isn't as much the number of plays, but the impact of the position on the game. No doubt we need a veteran safety, but keep in mind that we have Cooper Taylor coming back as well as Nat Berhe in his second year. I would not be opposed to bringing Rolle back, but at no more than half his current cap hit and for no more than 2 years.

It isn't as much the number of plays, but the impact of the position on the game. No doubt we need a veteran safety, but keep in mind that we have Cooper Taylor coming back as well as Nat Berhe in his second year. I would not be opposed to bringing Rolle back, but at no more than half his current cap hit and for no more than 2 years.

Pretty important position imo. Top three easily considering how dominant the passing game has become in the NFL. If Larry Collins is the best defensive back in the 2015 draft and you put him in a secondary with DRC, Amukamara, Thurman and Rolle... :git:

Pretty important position imo. Top three easily considering how dominant the passing game has become in the NFL. If Larry Collins is the best defensive back in the 2015 draft and you put him in a secondary with DRC, Amukamara, Thurmond and Rolle... :git:

Spell my cousin's name right. Lol.