SportsWrath

Jeff Fisher...

Nas

5 playoff wins and three came in 1999. Last time he was in the playoffs was 2004 and yet he holds onto his job year after year. In Tennessee it was Locker is always hurt and it gave him a pass...now it's Bradford is always hurt giving him a pass. So the GM /ownerjustifies it by going well...we are 8-8 but, if he just had a healthy QB that would take us over the top or we are just missing player A. So they go get player A and still finish around .500 and then it's well we needed player A and B.....

Because you're a damn loser, Nas. You cheer for your team to do bad. That's being a fucking loser. I do question your fanhood because you want the team to purposely perform poorly.

That's loser mentality.

:)

Give me a fucking break the lot of you. If another team did this shit to us, you'd al be pissed off at them. Anybody who calls me out for not being a fan because i voiced my opinion can go fuck themselves. Lets see you guys have a go at coughlin now, he told beckham to have less fun also.

Yeah, I'd really love Jeff Fisher as our coach. Guy has had 5 playoff wins his whole career (a whopping ONE more than Rex Ryan who has been a head coach for 15 years less) and is a notorious piece of shit.

Gimme a break.

And as for the Beckham dance...gimme a break...complaining about that when you actively watch soccer in which a guy scores a goal then proceeds to take his shirt, put it above his head and then performs a belly flop in the corner celebrating is mind-boggling to me. All the while the clock is still running.

So what if i told you i dont agree with goal celebrating in soccer, which i dont because those guys get carded for that nonsense also, would we be cool then?

Give me a fucking break the lot of you. If another team did this shit to us, you'd al be pissed off at them. Anybody who calls me out for not being a fan because i voiced my opinion can go fuck themselves. Lets see you guys have a go at coughlin now, he told beckham to have less fun also.

Actually, that's media conjecture. When actually asked by the media, Coughlin asked if anyone cared about the damn game and didn't discuss the chippiness of the game---chippiness that was brought on by cheap shots and butt-hurt by the Rams, not Beckham doing a dance he'd done ten times previously or talking trash. Like Golf said, if guys have a problem with it, they should be stopping him. I'm sure Coughlin told him the difference between celebration and being flagged.

And like has been said, Cruz's salsa is ten times worse than a .5 second "whip dance".

What. The Hell. Are you even talking about?

At least with respect to the Giants, I saw nothing on Sunday that I haven't seen in quite literally every single NFL game I've ever watched. Macho posturing, check. Self-promotion and celebration, check. I mean, I get not liking that stuff, nobody really does, but I've never been pissed at any team or player for celebrating when they get one over on the Giants - you succeed, you earn the right to celebrate.

5 playoff wins and three came in 1999. Last time he was in the playoffs was 2004 and yet he holds onto his job year after year. In Tennessee it was Locker is always hurt and it gave him a pass...now it's Bradford is always hurt giving him a pass. So the GM /ownerjustifies it by going well...we are 8-8 but, if he just had a healthy QB that would take us over the top or we are just missing player A. So they go get player A and still finish around .500 and then it's well we needed player A and B.....

Seriously, if you looked up Medocrity in the dictionary Jeff Fisher's name would be there

Agreed.

You take a look at the years that Steve McNair and Eddie George weren't in Tennessee and there's not much in the win column.

I'm standing by what I said about Fisher, I believe he's a good coach and I think the Rams have a very good chance to make the playoffs next year. They play in a much tougher division than we do and when he took them over they were dire. Losing your starting qb for 2 years straight is a big deal, again it's ridiculous to think otherwise, look what's happening the Cards right now, not to mention that Shaun Hill is the 3rd stringer. If they get a starter in there for next year, it's going to be a different story. Keep in mind, that the other factor with the Rams right now is that they may not be in St.Louis next year, that kind of uncertainty has an affect on a team.

As much as everyone is disgusted with the likes of Fisher and Greg Williams, most here would gladly accept it if wins were popping up because of it. A lot of people here would justify it, we would be playing "physical" football, not "dirty". That's just the way it is. Because at the end of the day, everyone wants wins. You don't get a lot of guys like Dayne saying he's dropping the Eagles because of Vick. I don't like the over aggressive play that comes from it sometimes because I remember the stupidity I saw when we blew the San Francisco games out of guys like Shaun Williams, but like most here, we want the Giants to win and most will deal with it, I'll admit I'm probably one of them.

That said, I do have an issue with taunting penalties, Beckham got on because he spun the ball at a players feet and the ref felt it was taunting and in the replay you can see why. The refs are not calling penalties on guys for dancing, that's just the way it is. But if you spike the ball now near an opponent or do something that might inflame him then the ref is going to call it. Beckham is a rookie, he'll learn hopefully, but he's jaw jacking guys all year. We are not angels at all, Coughlin told his team before the game what the Rams might do and it looked like we were ready to fight them when we took the field. We have 20 guys on IR and we don't need suspensions or more injuries and we could have seriously hurt some of the bystanders out there, one cameraman got taken out. We also can't afford 15 yard penalties for having fun so our kicker now has to kick from the 20 and can't reach the endzone, which he's been great at all year. The defense is taking the field at the 35 -40 instead of the 20. When you haven't played well most of the season, you have to be smarter than this.

Golfing, just because I watch soccer does not mean I sit there and enjoy the elaborate celebrations that plague it. When a guy takes off his shirt celebrating a goal it's a yellow card, if he jumps over the boards, it's a yellow. If the fucker gets another, then he's off and we're playing with 10. If you think I would sit there and be happy with the circumstances, then I can't help you. UK and JR will back me on this, I'll just mention the name "Chris Smalling" and Manchester City and he'll know what I'm talking about and how I was flipping out when we lost that game.

I couldn't respond properly yesterday because I was typing on a phone and I suck at it. You may disagree with me, seems most do. That's fine, we're all entitled to our opinion. I love at least 95% of you, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and I look forward to getting my new OBJ jersey tomorrow like you, because I too am excited about the future of this kid.

So Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams get a pass because they are intense and win games but Beckham Jr. gets scrutinized because he makes plays, celebrates touchdowns, and is a big factor in winning games. Nice illogical double-standard, booyah.

The player was WALKING AWAY. Beckham spun that ball at his own feet and it wasn't taunting, nor should it have been a penalty. I don't know what replay you've watched.

The cameraman got taken out by Alec Olgetree tackling Beckham Jr. 10 yards out of bounds. How is that on the Giants?

Speaking of kickers kicking from the 20, how about our kicker spotting the other team 15 fucking yards? How about that? Because that was the one and only absolutely ridiculous and legitimate unsportsmanlike/personal foul penalty that was called against the Giants. The rest were fucking crap and you know it. I've seen fucking Marshawn Lynch jump into the end zone and grab his crotch as he's landing, Michael Jackson style, at 4 fucking opponents near the end zone and not get a taunting penalty. It's fucking insane that you (and the ref, apparently) think that Odell Beckham spinning the ball at his own feet and dancing while it's spinning is somehow taunting.

TJ McDonald should abosoutly be suspended for that hit where he took out his own teammate. 100 percent was going to take Beckham out of the game and injury him on purpose.

There is no place for that in football, none. I would say that if Rolle or Brown tried to intentionally injure someone too. Zero need for it and that shit is taught from the coaching staff. Gregg Williams and Jeff Fisher are both shit stains

TJ McDonald should abosoutly be suspended for that hit where he took out his own teammate. 100 percent was going to take Beckham out of the game and injury him on purpose.

There is no place for that in football, none. I would say that if Rolle or Brown tried to intentionally injure someone too. Zero need for it and that shit is taught from the coaching staff. Gregg Williams and Jeff Fisher are both shit stains

That hit was disgusting and thank god the dude wasn't paralyzed...

Again Storm, who gave them a pass?. Saying what I said about Fisher and Williams does not give them a pass if you think about it.

Where did I say that the hit on the cameraman was on the Giants alone?. Again, Ogletree tackles him out of bounds, Beckham has a hold of Ogletree's facemask as he's falling to the ground and then lashes out, Ogletree swipes Beckhams hand away. Weatherford jumps in front of Beckham who's jawing at Ogletree who's backing up. Kevin Ogletree starts to walk over to get Ogletree away. At that point, Preston Parker can be seen hitting Ogletree from behind. That's when it turned pier 6 brawl. But he's defending his teammate right, you don't have an issue with that. That there makes you a better Giants fan than me. I'm a loser.

You say I'm double standard, I say you only read what you want to read. It's not the first time you and I have gotten into it and I know for one you won't stop this shit, I've read enough of your posts to know you'll hop either side of the fence when it suits you. Have the last word pal.

Again Storm, who gave them a pass?. Saying what I said about Fisher and Williams does not give them a pass if you think about it.

Where did I say that the hit on the cameraman was on the Giants alone?. Again, Ogletree tackles him out of bounds, Beckham has a hold of Ogletree's facemask as he's falling to the ground and then lashes out, Ogletree swipes Beckhams hand away. Weatherford jumps in front of Beckham who's jawing at Ogletree who's backing up. Kevin Ogletree starts to walk over to get Ogletree away. At that point, Preston Parker can be seen hitting Ogletree from behind. That's when it turned pier 6 brawl. But he's defending his teammate right, you don't have an issue with that. That there makes you a better Giants fan than me. I'm a loser.

You say I'm double standard, I say you only read what you want to read. It's not the first time you and I have gotten into it and I know for one you won't stop this shit, I've read enough of your posts to know you'll hop either side of the fence when it suits you. Have the last word pal.

It would help if what you wrote was a coherent and cogent argument. It's not. You're giving them a pass by stating that everyone wants wins and MOST would be accepting of that behavior. Now, you're apparently not including yourself in "most" category, how the fuck am I supposed to know that--you're the one who initially wrote it! But when it comes to Beckham, who has handled himself with nothing but class and humility throughout his absolutely meteoric rise, you want him to lay down and have the fire beat out of him. All because he got a penalty that shouldn't have been called and likes to celebrate and congratulate his teammates. That's insane.

You're selective memory of the Ogletree hit is embarrassing. You have absolutely no recollection of that play. Beckham was driven to the ground and defended himself from his back. I guess he was supposed to take a pounding like a punk. Beckham didn't start it, but he certainly finished it with his play. Your perception is skewed and your viewpoints are illogical.

he HAD to have said something. every wr spins the ball now (are any of these guys original?) so i can't imagine the nfl decided to start penalizing it

What I've read is that it's OK to spin the ball, or spike it, as long as you don't purposefully do in the DB's face. I don't think Odell was doing an "in yo face" spin but he was close enough to the DB that it was interpreted that way by the ref.

Bump... guy is good at mass hypnosis... or at least hypnotizing the owner that pays his salary... :P

"We are not angels at all,"

"We have 20 guys on IR and we don't need suspensions or more injuries and we could have seriously hurt some of the bystanders out there, one cameraman got taken out. We also can't afford 15 yard penalties for having fun so our kicker now has to kick from the 20 and can't reach the endzone, which he's been great at all year."

So either you're a Rams fan or you hold the Giants responsible for what transpired when it was the Rams who were responsible for everything that transpired in that game minus Josh Brown's donkey kick.