SportsWrath

First arguement

gateb

Green - He has shown one thing since being signed and that is he likes the training table. He is dead weight and hopefully the plug will be pulled.

Alexander - Major secondary problems last year. The last thing the Giants need is a return of a lead footed safety who doesn't hit.

Peterson - Injuries, injuries, injuries..................can he even play next year???

Greisen - Deserves to be on this team much more than metal leg Emmons and waste product Green.

I agree with you...

Only on Sportswrath is the first "arguement" headlined by a spelling error...

Can we just stick to the topic....

Green - He has shown one thing since being signed and that is he likes the training table. He is dead weight and hopefully the plug will be pulled.

Alexander - Major secondary problems last year. The last thing the Giants need is a return of a lead footed safety who doesn't hit.

Peterson - Injuries, injuries, injuries..................can he even play next year???

Greisen - Deserves to be on this team much more than metal leg Emmons and waste product Green.

If Green restructures why not? He is fast and with Osi and Michael on the ends that is an added bonus if he stays healthy. If he is a bust yet again, then we don't lose too much money and we can cut him loose at the end of the year.

Sadly, Alexander was the team leader in picks last year. If we don't pick up a guy like Hope or don't make a move in the draft or FA then we may be forced to stick with him.

gateb, there are a lot of free agent safeties besides Chris Hope who would be useful replacement for Alexander. Let's also not assume that Hope, who has all of 4 career picks, will be the solution to out secondary's inability to make plays on the ball...

Guest Lockhart
Now that we are on our new board with a fresh page and no Fab 4 in sight (so far), we should get right down to business in the Giants section. FA is coming up soon (hopefully) and we have some major needs. List what you think are our biggest needs and who we should go after.

Do not worry as the FAB 4 will have everything laid out for everyone to learn.

Biggest need is QB, followed by cornerback. The linebackers will be drafted.

Do not worry as the FAB 4 will have everything laid out for everyone to learn.

Biggest need is QB, followed by cornerback. The linebackers will be drafted.

Oh Dont worry we know you got our back!

Thank god the Fab4 is here to teach us things.

Like how to handle the mic at mickey D's and

how to remember the dollar menu for the customers

that pull up to the drivin window! You really have

tremendous knowledge that FAB 4. Make sure you get

back here soon to tell us more. Whats that? WHat did you say?

Lockhart: Any ketchup with that order sir?? B)

Guest Lockhart
Oh Dont worry we know you got our back!

Thank god the Fab4 is here to teach us things.

Like how to handle the mic at mickey D's and

how to remember the dollar menu for the customers

that pull up to the drivin window! You really have

tremendous knowledge that FAB 4. Make sure you get

back here soon to tell us more. Whats that? WHat did you say?

Lockhart: Any ketchup with that order sir?? B)

You seem to know the fast food tasks quite well ....too well. Yes, you are wise to thank us for being here.

Guest nosebleed
You seem to know the fast food tasks quite well ....too well. Yes, you are wise to thank us for being here.

I feel more visitors will come to this sight and listen to the preaching of the wise 4.

Guest nosebleed
O hey nosebleed...haven't seen you on nyg-fans.com lately? What's wrong? Afraid you'll get banned

:lol: :lol:

I couldn't keep up with the average one poster per day.

gateb, there are a lot of free agent safeties besides Chris Hope who would be useful replacement for Alexander. Let's also not assume that Hope, who has all of 4 career picks, will be the solution to out secondary's inability to make plays on the ball...

No, I was just throwing a random name out there. Notice where I said or other FA.

If it were me, I'd go FA with CB and WR--no one spectacular, just someone who won't embarrass us. We don't need another young guy in the defensive backfield, and I'm hoping Jamaar Taylor finally gets out of his injury phase. I'd look for a backup QB as well--Lorenzen is just too much of a head case to justify. I'm assuming we re-sign Clancy, or someone at his level.

I'd like to get a LT to replace Pettigout in 2007, a few outside linebackers, and a DT in the draft. I don't think Robbins is going to be around too far past this year, and we got real lucky finding Kendrick Allen.

I'm hoping we draft Carpenter, because I like what I've read about him, and frankly, I'm a sentimental old fool. I remember his dad, and he had the mentality of a linebacker anyway. Other than that, I go along with what Reese/Coughlin suggest, since they have been kicking ass the last few years. And no, I'm not taking a swipe at Accorsi, it's just the scouting dept. has been finding players under rocks lately.

• 8 months later...
ELI sucks, the Giants and EA must look forward to replacing this weak armed hick. He cannot handle the pressure of NY and having to lead men. He is a little weak armed boy, who's Daddy made sure he was overhyped to make the NFL. The Giants must start to look at better options. I see them signing Todd Collins or Aaron Brooks as upgrades. The Cards today were smart and signed Warner to an extension, yet another stupid mistake by Accorsi as I believe he is an Eagle mole.

:LMAO:

Brown didn't have a line. I still blush in embarrassment when people mention Kennel as a Giant qb. I'm thinking more in the lines of Craig Morton. You remember him.

Craig Morton opened a bar in North Beach. (kind of the little italy of SF) it has since closed but not before he and I had a long night of scotch and giants talk. very good guy (hates staubach)