SportsWrath

"99.9% chance" coughlin returns

Herc

No matter what, TC has brought us two Championships. There's many teams and fans out there that would love to say that too.

Correct but that doesn't excuse the many failures... missing the playoffs 5 of the last 6 years is a huge F no matter how it's sliced...

holy crap guys... spend some time in Bengals country, or hell, literally any other NFL market other than Green Bay, Pittsburgh, or Boston.

The negative perspective of the Giants recent success among their own fans is like a mass delusion.

At 9-4, Bengals country looks pretty freakin' good right now.

holy crap guys... spend some time in Bengals country, or hell, literally any other NFL market other than Green Bay, Pittsburgh, or Boston.

The negative perspective of the Giants recent success among their own fans is like a mass delusion.

Agreed 100%

We won the Super Bowl 3 years ago. I think I'm going to survive another crappy season.

He did, didn't you see them make him try to convert fourth and one?

Can't recall, must have been on the toilet because I'd remember that. anyway, we have us one great player who can do many things. RB is one spot we can't keep anyone at anymore it seems, so many holes to fill on this team.

Can't recall, must have been on the toilet because I'd remember that. anyway, we have us one great player who can do many things. RB is one spot we can't keep anyone at anymore it seems, so many holes to fill on this team.

My guess is that Coughlin and McAdoo were on the toilet taking a shit too, when they drew up that play. End around but send it up behind a guard. Beckham got nailed and probably lost a yard, to no fault of his own.