SportsWrath

Will we boo Peyton Manning When He Come To Giants Stadium?

Plax 4 Prez

Will we boo Peyton Manning When He Come To Giants Stadium?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. boo/clap/stay quiet

• boo
    • clap
    • stay quiet

Guest Floyd The Barber

you stole this idea from a poster on giants.com...

you poser...be original...be yourself

;)

I rarely post there.... plus the flood control thing won't let me post in it, so I decided to see what these people think about it.... fuck thiers :rock:

This type of comment gives my pause and makes me think a) why would a bitcher/whiner still be visiting the other MB and b) my sig couldn't be more true and for the Faux Four, it's a case and point

This type of comment gives my pause and makes me think a) why would a bitcher/whiner still be visiting the other MB and b) my sig couldn't be more true and for the Faux Four, it's a case and point

:LMAO::TU:

Guest nosebleed

File this under "Who Gives A Fuck." Clap for Peyton Manning because his pussy brother is our QB!!???, how ridiculous.

Many thanks Plax and I'll applaud Peyton, he's a great sportsmen. If we win, it'll be a huge feather in Eli's cap; an awful day for Archie though.

I wouldn't say the QB to QB brotherly face off is quite the same as the a RB to CB with the Barbers.

The impact on the game isn't quite the same.

Many thanks Plax and I'll applaud Peyton, he's a great sportsmen. If we win, it'll be a huge feather in Eli's cap; an awful day for Archie though.

I wouldn't say the QB to QB brotherly face off is quite the same as the a RB to CB with the Barbers.

The impact on the game isn't quite the same.

1st game of the season, first time EVER two opposing teams brothers face off as QB's, national TV, and 2 of the BEST QB's vs 2 of the BEST defenses

Guest Floyd The Barber

this is ridiculous...look at this topic

who would clap for an opponent ?? regardless of who they may be...the only person i ever clapped for was Mark Messier, when he made his Garden return as a Vancouver Cannauk...

this pussy Peyton wont get an applause, and depending upon how his little brother Jerry Lewis looks in preseason, he may not get any either...

who would clap for an opponent ?? regardless of who they may be...the only person i ever clapped for was Mark Messier, when he made his Garden return as a Vancouver Cannauk...

this pussy Peyton wont get an applause, and depending upon how his little brother Jerry Lewis looks in preseason, he may not get any either...

rigggghhhht... go back into your hole, troll

Guest Floyd The Barber
rigggghhhht... go back into your hole, troll

we will see who is calling who troll's post camp and preseason...

Guest nosebleed

Who the fuck is Peyton Manning anyway............a QB with the most touchdowns in one season and then a giant zero in the playoffs, when it matters most...........but, he is the retarded looking brother to our weak armed hick QB, stand and clap.

I for one will be at that game hurling slurs and beer at Peyton, perhaps Goober too if he continues his off target passes.

Who the fuck is Peyton Manning anyway............a QB with the most touchdowns in one season (blah blah blah blah) and then a giant zero in the playoffs, when it matters most........... (blah blah blah blah) but, he is the retarded looking brother to our weak armed hick QB, stand and clap.

I for one will be at that game hurling slurs and beer at Peyton, perhaps Goober too if he continues his off target passes.

:LMAO:;)

Who the fuck is Peyton Manning anyway............a QB with the most touchdowns in one season and then a giant zero in the playoffs, when it matters most...........but, he is the retarded looking brother to our weak armed hick QB, stand and clap.

More rumblings from the Four Non Fans. This clearly illustrates that the Faux are full of shit. Think of it, they revere our heritage (for the sake of their arguments), so Phil gets good standing with them. As I've said though, he didn't win big until what his 7th season. In fact, he'd brough us just about as far as Peyton has the Colts up to now.

These young bucks don't make much of an argument.

Peyton is a fine sportsman and beating him would mean defeating one of the most dominant QB's around. IF you follow football, you'd know that regular season and post season have little more than a pig skin in common. We'll be happy to beat him one game at a time.

Guest Floyd The Barber

yes, we as the FAB 4 will be attending the home opener, as we have for the past 20 years...fine foods will be consumed, and alcholic beverages will be drank...anyone who cares to join may looks no further than the masses seeking passage into our tent area...

Who knows, perhaps you'll find someone at the game who's as equally committed to showing you the error of your conduct with the same fervor as you hurl insults and beer at the Giants.

I don't live back east, perhaps such an event will occur and will be in the papers.

Guest nosebleed
yes, we as the FAB 4 will be attending the home opener, as we have for the past 20 years...fine foods will be consumed, and alcholic beverages will be drank...anyone who cares to join may looks no further than the masses seeking passage into our tent area...

HA, it's funny, each year pupils pack our section, looking for guidance, philosophy, beer, and schnibbles. First come, first serve, like always, if you are late, don't even bother.

Guest Floyd The Barber
HA, it's funny, each year pupils pack our section, looking for guidance, philosophy, beer, and schnibbles. First come, first serve, like always, if you are late, don't even bother.

yes, it is very funny...we are the center of attack from other fans on this here forum, probably the same drones that enjoyed our beverages, our foods and most of all our company...

if they only knew...

Anyone that is old enough for Internet access and is still a dim bulb about the game of football after all these years is hardly someone from whom I'd accept food.

NOTE: Fans beware, (as Ben Franklin said)..."those who lay with dogs may rise up with flees." Snack time with the Faux comes with no guarantess that they're smart enough to handle food prep in a healthy manner.

yes, it is very funny...we are the center of attack from other fans on this here forum, probably the same drones that enjoyed our beverages, our foods and most of all our company...

if they only knew...

and dont forget the hummers !!!!!!!! :TU:

we will see who is calling who troll's post camp and preseason...

So you admit you are a troll..... interesting.

I find it hard to think that Plax4Prez is a troll considering he is a mod & it's kinda his job to make sure the board is being run efficiently.

You on the other hand..... well, we already know.

You wouldn't even clap for Big Ben?

Which section is that?