SportsWrath

Why the Giants have no chance this weekend.

Sephiroth

I'm having a hard time coming up with a scenario where we beat the (other) best team in the division when:

1. Our best RB is out.

2. Our best WR is out

3. Our best Corner is out.

Will this be another game I turn off after the 1st?

I'm having a hard time coming up with a scenario where we beat the (other) best team in the division when:

1. Our best RB is out.

2. Our best WR is out

our best corner is Prince and our best W is ODB and our best RB is the rookie... at least that's my opinion. Beason hopefully shakes off the rust and Fewel said he'll go back to what worked :facepalm:

Any given sunday...

Something about the Giants just playing better when being counted out and people are already talking this way as if we just lost game 15 last week.

I say the Giants hang 30 on em in an upset that shut's ESPN's collective fucking mouth about the cowballs. You guys got this. I'll pop the pop corn.

We have to clog Murray on 1st down:

DeMarco Murray has more rushing yards on first downs (594) than any other player in the NFL has total rushing yards this season on all downs. Le'Veon Bell is second in the NFL with 542 rushing yards. On all downs, Murray has 785 rushing yards.

1. Our best RB is out.

2. Our best WR is out

My advice: have your DVR ready, and make sure your bike has proper inflation in the tires. That's how I'm planning on handling my Sunday afternoon.

My advice: have your DVR ready, and make sure your bike has proper inflation in the tires. That's how I'm planning on handling my Sunday afternoon.

Fir the first time this season I'll watch the game with friends at a sports bar in Brooklyn.

He's been doing it with that delayed handoff they started running last year (or was it the year before?). Anyway, you guys are pretty good at stopping the run up the middle.

Yep Hankins has been great. It's when Rb's bounce to the outside they struggle

And their defense sucks. I like the Giants chances in pulling the upset.

Their D has been playing well. Church has been good at safety, Carter, Durant and even McClain have been a great LB core, Scandrick has been an upgrade over Claiborne. Their 15th in total D

our best corner is Prince and our best W is ODB and our best RB is the rookie... at least that's my opinion. Beason hopefully shakes off the rust and Fewel said he'll go back to what worked :facepalm:

You're crazy. Rashad Jennings is head and shoulders above Andre Williams. Jennings would have actually gained yards against Philadelphia.

You're crazy. Rashad Jennings is head and shoulders above Andre Williams. Jennings would have actually gained yards against Philadelphia.

The way our O-Line played (or didn't) not even Barry Sanders in his prime could have gained yards.

Andre Williams showed a disturbing lack of vision in the Philly game if you ask me. He left a lot of yards on the field that I feel Rashad Jennings would've gotten.

I think the OL was so out of sync he had no choice in the matter...

Andre Williams showed a disturbing lack of vision in the Philly game if you ask me. He left a lot of yards on the field that I feel Rashad Jennings would've gotten.

He definitely would have. I've said it from the beginning: Andre Williams runs like a bull in a china shop. But that's his only weapon. He has no vision or patience so if a hole isn't there, he tries to just make one.

I disagree entirely, it will be a close game ......The Giants have every chance to win this weekend !

Firstly , we match up very well against Dallas. ( unlike Philly )

We should be able to run the ball on them. Our O line will come out and play angry and tough.

They dont have much of a pass rush ( unlike last week ). Eli will stay upright and move the ball around.

We can limit Murray to under 80 yards. We are good at stopping the run up the middle which is where Murray excels.

He is not like McCoy who gave us huge problems with his speed at the edges.

This will be a huge physical battle. We wont stop him but we can keep Murray in check.

We are 4-1 at AT&T , TC will have this team ready.We need it more than them. Dallas are due a " stinker "

I expect a hard fought divisional battle with plenty of mistakes.

Giants win by 1 score.

Regards

UK