SportsWrath

INTRODUCING ODB JR

Allstarjim

Wait what? I thought we needed either a tackle or a guard but Reese fucked up by drafting a WR.

Gotta admit I like how he defined how Robert Alford was going to defend him. Line up ten yards away because I'm going to burn you. OBJr can fucking fly and catch, this is the guy Ernie Accorsi has been trying to draft for over a decade and missed every time.

44 yards and a TD......take it easy, fellas.

I wanted Zach Martin, but also understood the need for a replacement for Nicks.

Glad he's healthy, and contributing like a 1st round draft pick should, but let's hold off the trip to Canton for a few more games.

I was skeptical as hell of ODB, not because I thought hed be a bust, but ya gotta wonder about a guy who pulls a hammy and then never seems like its gonna heal. lol He and Williams got me pupmed....theyre gonna shine. :)

Actually the Giants organization seem to finally get it... You can't speed up the healing process especially that if a pulled hamstring... When rumors swirled ODB was ready to play against Washington I said I hope the hold him back and they did...

Amen, props to the whole team. Eli overthrew Odell one time which was depressing because Odell was broken loose, easy TD right there.

Eli was hurried on that throw because Williams missed his assigned block. If Jennings had been in on that play it would have been a TD

All I'm saying is that it was a very good debut, but much more importantly, he more than passed the eye test.

I would agree, Jim. Kid definitely has speed.....Eli has to go deep with him at least once a game, and even if they miss a big play it opens up the field for the short stuff.

I also like the fact that he's got big mitts, and will go up for the ball.

Eli was hurried on that throw because Williams missed his assigned block. If Jennings had been in on that play it would have been a TD

Absolutely right. I mentioned this in the game thread. It wasn't Eli making a bad throw, it was Eli hurried and having to get rid of it way sooner than he would have liked.