SportsWrath

how is the depth at linebacker??

donovan4prez

I only have one thing to add to this post. The fact is that if you are a true fan of a team you stand by them no matter how bad they are. This guy is an Eagles fan and he supports and defends his team and the true Giant fans on this board defend the Giants when he makes comments about them. So with that I want to say SCREW YOU Lockhart, Nosebleed, Floyd, and any other person who claims to be a Giants fan, but they are so insecure that no matter what the Giants do they are never happy. No one is asking you guys to be a G-Men fan, so if you don't like this organization then go root for the Eagles or anyone else for that matter. If you don't have faith in your team then why the hell are you a fan.

My question to you guys who are always talking shit is are you Giant fans, or are you really just a troll on this board trying to get a rise out of Real Giant Fans? If you are a Giant fan then prove it!!!

I only have one thing to add to this post. The fact is that if you are a true fan of a team you stand by them no matter how bad they are. This guy is an Eagles fan and he supports and defends his team and the true Giant fans on this board defend the Giants when he makes comments about them. So with that I want to say SCREW YOU Lockhart, Nosebleed, Floyd, and any other person who claims to be a Giants fan, but they are so insecure that no matter what the Giants do they are never happy. No one is asking you guys to be a G-Men fan, so if you don't like this organization then go root for the Eagles or anyone else for that matter. If you don't have faith in your team then why the hell are you a fan.

My question to you guys who are always talking shit is are you Giant fans, or are you really just a troll on this board trying to get a rise out of Real Giant Fans? If you are a Giant fan then prove it!!!

All cleared up!

:TU:

Guest Lockhart

The Giants better look to add even more depth as Emmons and Arrington already have reservations on the IR for 2006. EA signing a LB who has had knee syrgery the last two seasons for big money might be the dumbest thing he did as the Giant's GM - that's saying a lot considering knuclehead drafts of Dayne over Alexander and Manning over Roethlisberger & Merriman.

:baby:

The Giants better look to add even more depth as Emmons and Arrington already have reservations on the IR for 2006. EA signing a LB who has had knee syrgery the last two seasons for big money might be the dumbest thing he did as the Giant's GM - that's saying a lot considering knuclehead drafts of Dayne over Alexander and Manning over Roethlisberger & Merriman.

:baby:

why don't you just cry about it.......that always solves things

Guest Lockhart
I read one line of lockharts posts now and I can turn away from the screen and recite the entire post....

Same BS different day.... :clap:

It is good you are memorizing the FAB 4 posts - soon we will annoint you as a "Disciple of the FAB 4" - I shall name you John.