SportsWrath

how is the depth at linebacker??

donovan4prez

This year Giants season ticket holders will be automatically enrolled in a lottery system. As the old and the decrepit LBs go on IR, the most senior fans will then be put on the payroll at the League minimum, and be given a bottle of Gatorade and told to get on the field and tackle someone.

The only thing funny about this post is, up until now, nobody responded to it.

Guest Lockhart
seeing as how all you starting lbs can't play more than a handful of games each year, how is the depth? After Emmons, Pierce and Arrington stop playing in week 6, do the giants have other guys ready to step in?

Sincerely,

A Fan From Another NFC East Team

The saddest part of this post is the fact it's true. Pierce should play the whole season, but no way Emmons and Arrington last 16 games. It was 2003 and two knee surgeries ago that arrington played a full season, While Emmons has his own training table in the Giant locker room (right next to Shockey's).

Guest Floyd The Barber
The saddest part of this post is the fact it's true. Pierce should play the whole season, but no way Emmons and Arrington last 16 games. It was 2003 and two knee surgeries ago that arrington played a full season, While Emmons has his own training table in the Giant locker room (right next to Shockey's).

an injured Emmons at the very least keeps him off the field, and gives the opportunity for Torbor to play...nobody would miss the Emmons patent pending hit a runner and get dragged for an additional 5 yards downfield...

What is arringtons character issues? That the current SKins staff did not like him? His former coaches(namely Shottenheimer) have had good things to say.

You know as well as I do as long as guys perform the character issues are a moot point. In regards to TO his issues were so far over the top that it was bound to rip any team apart, as it will in Dallas when Bledsoe hits his shoelace with an out pattern on 3rd and 6.

you don't remember arrington bitching and moaning about leaving washington and his unhappiness right before the playoffs last season? it wasn't that long ago.

plax had issues coming out of michigan state and let's not even talk about shockey...he throws ice at spit at people at random...is parcells still a fag, according to mr. shockey?

Guest nosebleed

With any luck, Carlos "I'm old, I'm slow, and like being dragged ten yards" Emmons will not see one game.

Guest Floyd The Barber
With any luck, Carlos "I'm old, I'm slow, and like being dragged ten yards" Emmons will not see one game.

he will not make the final cut anyway...

The only thing that's really old is the whining of the Faux Four, perhaps you should initiate D4P since he's also an Eagles fan.

You could call yourself:

Five for Biting

Cinco de Gayo

4 + 1 = 0

5 Reasons why animals attack

Dummies for Football

Guest Floyd The Barber
The only thing that's really old is the whining of the Faux Four, perhaps you should initiate D4P since he's also an Eagles fan.

You could call yourself:

Five for Biting

Cinco de Gayo

4 + 1 = 0

5 Reasons why animals attack

Dummies for Football

:LMAO:

you don't remember arrington bitching and moaning about leaving washington and his unhappiness right before the playoffs last season? it wasn't that long ago.

plax had issues coming out of michigan state and let's not even talk about shockey...he throws ice at spit at people at random...is parcells still a fag, according to mr. shockey?

I think a guy unhappy that he is not playing is a good thing. I also remember not too long ago the INT he had in the playoff game and the subsequent return.

Parcells is a fag and I agree with Shockey :TU:

eagles_fan_2.jpg

That's amazing!! People in Philadelphia can't throw a football OR a punch accurately!! This whole time I thought Philly fans pissed on the floors to the stadium because their dicks are tiny. Turns out, it's an accuracy issue on top of that.

Guest nosebleed
That's amazing!! People in Philadelphia can't throw a football OR a punch accurately!! This whole time I thought Philly fans pissed on the floors to the stadium because their dicks are tiny. Turns out, it's an accuracy issue on top of that.

Not for nothing, but Manning's 51% completion percentage says that he may need some help with accuracy.

The last person from Philly that I've seen throw an accurate punch was Rocky Balboa......... starting at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles # 1 Sly Stallone......... at least he won't choke & we know he can take a hit.

As far as the pissing thing I always just thought it was because Eagles fans were degenerate alcoholics, aparently it's a combination of that & the Irish curse........ just being angry & bitter hoping to make up for their "shortcomings"..... both on the field & in the bedroom.

Who's gay ass number is he wearing anyway?

#31 Dexter Wynn, shit I'd be mad too if I was wearing that.

Custom made I bet.

Or maybe he got a Ricky Williams jersey for #31 expecting that they would draft him a while ago instead of McNabb.

I know some people who got a Manning jersey before we drafted him. Pretty stupid but the risk paid off.