SportsWrath

how is the depth at linebacker??

donovan4prez

yes Winston Justice is a complete proven comodity in the NFL, forgive me for forgetting that one.

Its funny, if a Giant fan spewed off that they have a starting line along with backups like Suerbert and Whitfield(guys who have been starters) you would say they are delusional. I must admit its quite funny to see fans of teams that were 6-10 rationalize things.

because your best O-Lineman before you signed McKinnie was nicknamed Puke...nuff said

Guy would not even make our roster.

is that why EA wasted a 1st-round pick on a DE???

i mean, the franchise's 1st 1st rounder in 2 years and he picks up someone that will probably never see the field until Strahan retires....i get it, he'll solidify the special teams for years to come!!!!!

when you draft so far down in the draft you take BPA, kind of like a few years back when the Eagles took a CB when at the time it appeared that was a strength.

Do not worry though, you trophyless fans can get back into the groove of picking high again.

when you draft so far down in the draft you take BPA, kind of like a few years back when the Eagles took a CB when at the time it appeared that was a strength.

Do not worry though, you trophyless fans can get back into the groove of picking high again.

nah, big red was ready to move on from taylor and vincent, who were both on the decline....strahan is still playing like a 30-year-old.

didn't make any sense to draft another DE, especially when he had solid OLineman available to protect is franchise qb....but keep trying to convince yourself otherwise

and when you throw in Tra Thomas, Winston Justice, Todd Herremans, Adrien Clarke, Max Jean-Gilles, Hank Fraley, Jamaal Jackson Trey Darilek, Adrien Clarke, Jon Runyan, Calvin Armstrong and Winston Justice on offense and Jevon Kearse, Jaqua Thomas, Mike Patterson, Ed Jasper, Darwin Walker, Brodrick Bunkley, Paul Grasmanis, Darren Howard and Trent Cole on defense, that's pretty awesome

You're right. It's an amazing collection of talent. So why can't they stop the run?

i mean, the franchise's 1st 1st rounder in 2 years and he picks up someone that will probably never see the field until Strahan retires....i get it, he'll solidify the special teams for years to come!!!!!

pass rushers are something that this organization places at the utmost premium. Kind of hard to argue when you see the results of their DE's.

pass rushers are something that this organization places at the utmost premium. Kind of hard to argue when you see the results of their DE's.

no doubt the Giants unquestionably have the best DE tandem in the NFL, but when Eli has time to throw the ball, he's most effective. Giles and Justice were both available along with other players the Giants could have used, namely OLBs and dbs

no doubt the Giants unquestionably have the best DE tandem in the NFL, but when Eli has time to throw the ball, he's most effective. Giles and Justice were both available along with other players the Giants could have used, namely OLBs and dbs

Giles is a Guard. We don't have a need a need at Guard. I'll admit I would have liked to have seen a Tackle on Day 1 but Justice's character issues dropped him off our list.

Time will tell who got the better pick, Philly or NY, as Kiwanuka likely will face off versus Justice for many years. Assuming 'ol Winston doesn't decide to take out his toy gun collection again.

Giles is a Guard. We don't have a need a need at Guard. I'll admit I would have liked to have seen a Tackle on Day 1 but Justice's character issues dropped him off our list.

Time will tell who got the better pick, Philly or NY, as Kiwanuka likely will face off versus Justice for many years. Assuming 'ol Winston doesn't decide to take out his toy gun collection again.

you got plax, shockey, and arrington...please don't tell me about players with character issues

none of the above mentioned were going to make an impact this year on the O line and the organization had KIWI rated higher than them. Had O line been a need spot for a starter I would agree with you that that would have been the route to go. I suspect that the 06-07 offseason(when Luke is possibly cut) that the O line becomes something that they look to change. As of now with the 5 starters and Whitfield and Suebert as the primamry backups(along with a draft pick) the O line is as set as it has been in years.

As for OLBS and Safeties as it stands now, Brandon Short(a former starter in the league) stands a chance to be cut as the numbers are increased. They drafted a WILL LB that they are very high on. For better or worse guys like Ryans and Jackson were not as highly rated to them as KIWI.

I would have had no problem with Justice, but he was not going to make an impact at all on the team in 06 and if nothing else at least in drafting a future starter(or as they perceive him to be) in KIWI they have a guy that can probably help on special teams and rotate in a position that they usually need more than 1 guy for.

you got plax, shockey, and arrington...please don't tell me about players with character issues

Do me a favor and list Plax, Shock and Arrington's rap sheets for me.

To my knowledge none of them have an arrest. Your boy Justice is already outscoring the three of them combined. First he solicits a prostitute and gets caught ... which is Hugh Grant pathetic. Then he gets caught bullying a fellow student at USC with a toy gun. Is there a reason he didn't just beat the shit out of the guy? Winston Justice, superhulk, needs a fake pistol to fight his battles? That by itself is reason not to draft the kid. He's a grade A wussy.

Look on the bright side, chances are McNabb will have lost three of his chins heading into this season. Food will be tough to come by at training camp with Andrews and Gilles ruling the buffet table. Don't cut Winston in line though ... he'll put a cap in yo ass. Well, actually he won't but he'll threaten to.

What is arringtons character issues? That the current SKins staff did not like him? His former coaches(namely Shottenheimer) have had good things to say.

You know as well as I do as long as guys perform the character issues are a moot point. In regards to TO his issues were so far over the top that it was bound to rip any team apart, as it will in Dallas when Bledsoe hits his shoelace with an out pattern on 3rd and 6.

they are stacked at WR, Jabarr Gaffney is better than anyone the Giants have.

including the all pro receiver - Pinkston.

haha I don't think any of their WRs really qualify as starters. Just a bunch of backups that get thrown into the fire. Philly should just keep ignoring the fact that they have absolutely no running game and that their WR's are mediocre at best. That'll show the rest of the NFL!!

Guest Carbo
Look on the bright side, chances are McNabb will have lost three of his chins heading into this season. Food will be tough to come by at training camp with Andrews and Gilles ruling the buffet table. Don't cut Winston in line though ... he'll put a cap in yo ass. Well, actually he won't but he'll threaten to.
:P:P

D4P, don't even mention character issues on the Giants with the criminals on the Eagle. Being cocky on the field doesnt equate to character issues. What does, however, is off-field issues such as...lemme see...

Parking in a handicap spot. (McNabb & Trotter)

Setting a dog on fire at a playground (some player a few years ago)

showing young girls his pecker (Mamula?? Ha, talk about wasting a 1st rd pick)

getting shot in the stomach (No inocent man gets shot in the gut)

Assault on a FEMALE officer (Brian Mitchell)

Smoking weed while stuck in traffic (Buckhalter)

Assulting his girlfried (Siran Stacey)

Balck on black crime (TO as accused by McNabb)

So, before you start talking Character issues, maybe you should make sure the Eagles dirt laundry is all cleaned up.

Edited by Blue In Iraq

and when you throw in Tra Thomas, Winston Justice, Todd Herremans, Adrien Clarke, Max Jean-Gilles, Hank Fraley, Jamaal Jackson Trey Darilek, Adrien Clarke, Jon Runyan, Calvin Armstrong and Winston Justice on offense and Jevon Kearse, Jaqua Thomas, Mike Patterson, Ed Jasper, Darwin Walker, Brodrick Bunkley, Paul Grasmanis, Darren Howard and Trent Cole on defense, that's pretty awesome

oft injured tackle on downside of his career, rookie with a fake "gat", second year late round pick, unknown, beached whale, "honey cakes"(or whatever his gay ass nickname is), practice squad center, another unknown, yet another unknown, Strahan's personnal turn style and another "who?"

What offensive line depth you have!

It's funny how 'deep' that team is. According to D4P, the Eagles took a shit lasst year becuase of all the inuries. If the team was so deep, they shoulda been fine. Also, it's funny, he all but disappeared from the board here and Giants.com when the Eagles shit the bed last season.

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=112&p=2&c=523563

TROUBLED YOUTH?

Here’s a look at college prospects with a history of off-field issues or attitude problems that could affect their stock in the NFL draft.

USC OT Winston Justice: Pleaded no contest to solicitation of prostitution, suspended for an entire season in 2004 for exhibiting a replica firearm and received three years of probation.

Florida State DT Brodrick Bunkley: Pleaded no contest to stealing a video game, received probation.

Georgia OG Max Jean-Gilles: Questions about conditioning, dedication.

http://nfldraft.scout.com/2/525377.html

Earlier last month we spoke about an insecure attitude by Winston Justice which was being labeled as a "humble personality". We have learned that has changed.

Several franchises were completely turned off by what they called "complete immaturity" on behalf of Justice. Source have labeled him as a "blamer" who does not take personal responsibility. Factor in off-the-field issues which includes an arrest for solicitation and at least two teams in the middle of round one have said they will not select Justice even if he is available.

:LMAO:

Looks like Justice is the perfect prospect for your organization.