SportsWrath

how is the depth at linebacker??

donovan4prez

seeing as how all you starting lbs can't play more than a handful of games each year, how is the depth? After Emmons, Pierce and Arrington stop playing in week 6, do the giants have other guys ready to step in?

Sincerely,

A Fan From Another NFC East Team

Guest Carbo

This year Giants season ticket holders will be automatically enrolled in a lottery system. As the old and the decrepit LBs go on IR, the most senior fans will then be put on the payroll at the League minimum, and be given a bottle of Gatorade and told to get on the field and tackle someone.

seeing as how all you starting lbs can't play more than a handful of games each year, how is the depth? After Emmons, Pierce and Arrington stop playing in week 6, does the giants have other guys ready to step in?

Sincerely,

A Fan From Another NFC East Team

I wonder about that myself when I think of the Eagles QB depth.

Depth at LB is better than it was last year. That'll help. How's your depth at QB? Oline? Dline? WR? Hopefully it is, like NY's, better than last year or we could see the same results as last season.

Regards,

A NY Giants Fan

I wonder about that myself when I think of the Eagles QB depth.

as if the Giants is much better....you should be worrying about your starter!!!!!

Jared "I Love Subway" Lorenzen

Josh Harris

and Tim "Don't Call Me Matt" Hasselbeck

yeah, real deep there chief

Depth at LB is better than it was last year. That'll help. How's your depth at QB? Oline? Dline? WR? Hopefully it is, like NY's, better than last year or we could see the same results as last season.

Regards,

A NY Giants Fan

The Eagles OLine and DLine are fine...probably the deepest in the NFL

but we're talking about the Giants...try to stay on task

as if the Giants is much better....you should be worrying about your starter!!!!!

Our backup isnt as fast a runner as the birds back up but, he doesnt get hit like that poor kid did last season. he does, however, throw a better ball.

I was replying to the fact that you brought up some players that had injury histories the past few years. At least Garcia and McNabb can cry about TO together.

The Eagles OLine and DLine are fine...probably the deepest in the NFL

but we're talking about the Giants...try to stay on task

just trying to make friendly conversation with you regarding the state of our favorite teams, respectfully. If you'd rather keep your mind off the state of your team, I understand. I would request the same courtesy if i was an Eagles fan, also.

i did, however, notice you did not mention the state of the QB and WR depth. strange.

Edited by Blue In Iraq

Our backup isnt as fast a runner as the birds back up but, he doesnt get hit like that poor kid did last season. he does, however, throw a better ball.

the eagles cut him. he's no longer on our roster but Jared "Big Unit" Lorenzen is still on yours as well as Tim "I'm The One With Hair" Hassleback

Jerome McDougle and Shawn Andrews are such dominant forces that they make that line a plethora of depth, I stand corrected.

and when you throw in Tra Thomas, Winston Justice, Todd Herremans, Adrien Clarke, Max Jean-Gilles, Hank Fraley, Jamaal Jackson Trey Darilek, Adrien Clarke, Jon Runyan, Calvin Armstrong and Winston Justice on offense and Jevon Kearse, Jaqua Thomas, Mike Patterson, Ed Jasper, Darwin Walker, Brodrick Bunkley, Paul Grasmanis, Darren Howard and Trent Cole on defense, that's pretty awesome

and when you throw in Tra Thomas, Winston Justice, Todd Herremans, Adrien Clarke, Max Jean-Gilles, Hank Fraley, Jamaal Jackson Trey Darilek, Adrien Clarke, Jon Runyan, Calvin Armstrong and Winston Justice on offense and Jevon Kearse, Jaqua Thomas, Mike Patterson, Ed Jasper, Darwin Walker, Brodrick Bunkley, Paul Grasmanis, Darren Howard and Trent Cole on defense, that's pretty awesome

Your defense was never the problem. It is your offense, decent line but not great. All you have is Westbrook.

and when you throw in Tra Thomas, Winston Justice, Todd Herremans, Todd Herremans, Adrien Clarke, Max Jean-Gilles, Hank Fraley, Jamaal Jackson Trey Darilek, Adrien Clarke, Jon Runyan, Calvin Armstrong and Winston Justice on offense and Jevon Kearse, Jaqua Thomas, Mike Patterson, Ed Jasper, Darwin Walker, Brodrick Bunkley, Paul Grasmanis, Darren Howard and Trent Cole on defense, that's pretty awesome

yes Winston Justice is a complete proven comodity in the NFL, forgive me for forgetting that one.

Its funny, if a Giant fan spewed off that they have a starting line along with backups like Suerbert and Whitfield(guys who have been starters) you would say they are delusional. I must admit its quite funny to see fans of teams that were 6-10 rationalize things.

Your defense was never the problem. It is your offense, decent line but not great. All you have is Westbrook.

they are stacked at WR, Jabarr Gaffney is better than anyone the Giants have.