SportsWrath

William Joseph...

Guest Floyd The Barber

if we were intent on drafting a DT, i would of picked Dan Klecko then...

Dan Klecko at #25, Jesus H. Fucking Christ you must be deluded..... you would have picked a guy at #25 that carried a 4'th round grade & was selected at #117? :doh:

Not to mention the fact that he is nothing more than a special teams contributor for the Pats & wasn't even dressed for either of the two Super Bowls that he was on the roster for, but don't worry folks if Floyd says he should have been selected before Joseph then he must be better :rolleyes: . Dumbass.

Guest Lockhart
Dan Klecko at #25, Jesus H. Fucking Christ you must be deluded..... you would have picked a guy at #25 that carried a 4'th round grade & was selected at #117? :doh:

Not to mention the fact that he is nothing more than a special teams contributor for the Pats & wasn't even dressed for either of the two Super Bowls that he was on the roster for, but don't worry folks if Floyd says he should have been selected before Joseph then he must be better :rolleyes: . Dumbass.

Joseph rarely dresses for regular season games as he is usually hurt or benched.

Joseph rarely dresses for regular season games as he is usually hurt or benched.

I'll concede that being hurt has kept him off the field but being benched I have yet to see..... with the exception of his first season with Fassel.

As oposed to Klecko who just doesn't have the ability to crack the lineup, selecting him at #25 would have been a bigger disaster than selecting Cedric Jones 2 spots after Simeon Rice.

Willie Jo and the Giants will both have amazing years next year. If you are a Giants fan you have to believe this. I'm not going to bitch and complain about this team until I have something to bitch and complain about. If the Giants make the playoffs next year for the 2nd season in a row I will be happy, because I can't remember the lsat time that happened. I think it was the 1989 and 1990 seasons.

Willie Jo and the Giants will both have amazing years next year. If you are a Giants fan you have to believe this. I'm not going to bitch and complain about this team until I have something to bitch and complain about. If the Giants make the playoffs next year for the 2nd season in a row I will be happy, because I can't remember the lsat time that happened. I think it was the 1989 and 1990 seasons.

No you're dead wrong, every season is to be a Cinderella season. We're not going to be worth not bitching about until our team looks like the All-Madden team.

So says the Wonderful One (chief opponent of the Faux Four).

Guest Floyd The Barber
No you're dead wrong, every season is to be a Cinderella season. We're not going to be worth not bitching about until our team looks like the All-Madden team.

So says the Wonderful One (chief opponent of the Faux Four).

terrible...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Perpetual PMS is a terrible thing, huh Floyd? :LMAO: Get over it.

horrible sense of humor you display...

horrible

Guest Carbo
horrible sense of humor you display...

horrible

Those with low IQ's rarely have a sense of humor. 'tis a pity.

Those with low IQ's rarely have a sense of humor. 'tis a pity.

You losers certainly would be the experts on the subject. You have the lowest IQs here, and seem to be proud of showing it. You guys haven't been bitter and hateful in awhile. Slow day, huh?