SportsWrath

The perks of my job...

Dragon

Ran into Victor Cruz yesterday. I had to speak to the captain on the flight I was working and saw him sitting in First Class. Couldn't say more than hi though cause I was busy as hell. Just figured I'd share.

thats cool. I olny saw on pro athlete in my life and i went blank in the head.

I've seen a few but only once where I used to work... none other than the Great Michael Strahan.. I don't remember what I asked him and I don't remember his answer cause I ... well... :bounce:

Well I met Tiki on the street, but he's hated on this board, so let's just say I didn't meet him.

I do have a picture with Alex Ferguson from a few years back, but you have to know soccer and Manchester united, so I expect "who the fuck is Alex Ferguson".

Well I met Tiki on the street, but he's hated on this board, so let's just say I didn't meet him.

I do have a picture with Alex Ferguson from a few years back, but you have to know soccer and Manchester united, so I expect "who the fuck is Alex Ferguson".

cool would likee to meet Wenger :)

I was staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in London after the Giants v Miami game in 07.

Managed to get into the Miami team party after the game at the same hotel ( whilst wearing my #80 Shockey )

Got talking to Jason Taylor at the bar for 20 minutes and bought him a whisky, What a bloody great guy.

The Miami players and coaches were so relaxed and friendly in London it was an amazing experience.

I've met a bunch. Most are assholes. exception: Marquis Grissom and Wayne Gretzky.

This... I've met about half of the 86' Mets (At a charity event for cognitively delayed children and adults) .... Class A Number One Assholes the whole bunch. The last of the hard drugging, sexing, and liquor drinking "champions". Personally I was never into the meet the star athlete thing and always appreciated the athletes who would publicly state that they were not role models along with stating that a kid should look up to his parents. Or some variation thereof... :D

I've met Tuck...he seemed like a decent guy. I've heard of the 80's Giants being assholes, especially McConkey and Simms.

McConkey is a Grade Triple AAA Asshole. To be as talent less as he was...he really played up that Joe Lunch Pail bullshit...then if any of the "little" people dared enter into his august presence...you were made to feel as if his shit was ambrosia.

This... I've met about half of the 86' Mets (At a charity event for cognitively delayed children and adults) .... Class A Number One Assholes the whole bunch. The last of the hard drugging, sexing, and liquor drinking "champions". Personally I was never into the meet the star athlete thing and always appreciated the athletes who would publicly state that they were not role models along with stating that a kid should look up to his parents. Or some variation thereof... :D

Dude the Mets don't count. :P

That's because baseball players are fucking stupid.

Literally, they are THE stupidest athletes I've ever met in my entire life. If the teams didn't tell them what to eat and when to eat it, they'd look like Sierra Leone refugees.

This Sergio Leone...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

Or Sierra Leone...?