SportsWrath

NFC East Champions video

Dragon

I'd like to welcome all our guests from the GMB.... just to let you guys know, on the bottom left of the page you see where it says default in a whit box right next to english... click the "default" tab and it will pull up all the differant skins you can use.... Mets/Yanks/Sox/NYGiants/NYRangers and many more

First post, like anyone cares. :doh:

I see a lot of posters from Giants.com here,

some quality posters, and others that are questionable.

The video was sweet, Thanks.

I watched it twice and noticed that most of ELI's on the money throws were the ones that he stepped into the throw. I know its obvious, but his troubles are correctable.

BTW awesome video. Hells Bells makes me want a kickoff NOW.

I watched it twice and noticed that most of ELI's on the money throws were the ones that he stepped into the throw. I know its obvious, but his troubles are correctable.

BTW awesome video. Hells Bells makes me want a kickoff NOW.

So that song is Hells Bells? That shit is hot.

Guest Carbo
I noticed the helicopters he was throwing all season long. Oh, and did you notice in the opening frame? His arms are like Calista Flockhart's.

I noticed the helicopters he was throwing all season long. Oh, and did you notice in the opening frame? His arms are like Calista Flockhart's.

The only throw in that video that wasn't pretty was a touchdown pass to Amani Toomer in the Seahawks game. And regardless of the way the pass looked, you can't argue against the result.