SportsWrath

2013 NFCE champs

Blindgreed1

I live in Tucson Arizona. I've been watching Foles for the last 4 years. He is as advertized.

you really think he can keep that up? Seemed like every time I turned on an Eagles game, someone was dropping an interception.

Of course he could come 'back to earth' and still have good numbers... his short season stats were ridiculous. He's a hell of a lot better than Vick, thats for damn sure.

Well... Better the Eagles than the Cowboys.

you really think he can keep that up? Seemed like every time I turned on an Eagles game, someone was dropping an interception.

Of course he could come 'back to earth' and still have good numbers... his short season stats were ridiculous. He's a hell of a lot better than Vick, thats for damn sure.

Well I mean people were saying the same thing about Eli for his first few years in the league.

Honestly at one point in time I was hoping we would run the ball 50+ times a game with Tiki, and have Eli throw maybe 10 passes at most.

I do. The kid makes good decisions and doesn't turn the ball over.

yeah, I was surprised how much I enjoyed watching the Eagles offense once Foles took over. (Just as a football fan, of course. As a Giants fan, I was completely disgusted.)

But Kelly's offense, well, I think the uptempo stuff is mostly a load of bullshit, but the important thing is he presents the D with nothing but damned if you do, damned if you don't choices. Unlike the Giants read-and-react offense, he's got the Eagles picking a spot to attack and forcing the D to react. Its good stuff... very good stuff.

yeah, I was surprised how much I enjoyed watching the Eagles offense once Foles took over. (Just as a football fan, of course. As a Giants fan, I was completely disgusted.)

But Kelly's offense, well, I think the uptempo stuff is mostly a load of bullshit, but the important thing is he presents the D with nothing but damned if you do, damned if you don't choices. Unlike the Giants read-and-react offense, he's got the Eagles picking a spot to attack and forcing the D to react. Its good stuff... very good stuff.

You know, I've always wondered why offenses don't play the whole game like they do in the two minute drill. Chip just made it so.

• 1 month later...

Because the Saints are in cap hell and had to cut ties with some guys to make moves.

I know, But Bronx is one of those Eagle fans that doesn't read the news.....If he hears someone at work say it......like a little kid, he'll repeat it a million times. He's very bitter over the Giants success.

I know, But Bronx is one of those Eagle fans that doesn't read the news.....If he hears someone at work say it......like a little kid, he'll repeat it a million times. He's very bitter over the Giants success.

You're just mad your team sucks. :laugh:

Man look at this jewel, it needs a bump ........Nice call, dildo lips!!! :laugh:

Laugh clown laugh. Nick had a good game. It came down to a missed field goal. But then I wouldn't expect you to give any credit for that because you're still bitter about your team getting ELIminated. BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :laugh: How's the saying go? He who laughs last? Yup. NFCE champs. Suck it.

Laugh clown laugh. Nick had a good game. It came down to a missed field goal. But then I wouldn't expect you to give any credit for that because you're still bitter about your team getting ELIminated. BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :laugh: How's the saying go? He who laughs last? Yup. NFCE champs. Suck it.

I thought it was he who laughs last, gets to see ShEli throw 60,000 picks?

No?

I thought it was he who laughs last, gets to see ShEli throw 60,000 picks?

No?

Something like that. I really enjoyed G's comment about having a "soft schedule" the best. :laugh: It's almost as if we didn't play the same teams as they did... Wait :freaked:

Something like that. I really enjoyed G's comment about having a "soft schedule" the best. :laugh: It's almost as if we didn't play the same teams as they did... Wait :freaked:

Yeah...

They were also shutout twice.

Well... that's not fair, they did play The Seahawks.

Who The Eagles would have found a way to at least score a field goal on.

How the hell does a team get shutout twice in a season, 3 times in 2? :laugh: