SportsWrath

2013 NFCE champs

Blindgreed1

The Eagles won when it mattered, you finally look like you have a franchise QB in that goofy looking fuck, Foles.

Although I feel any QB would excel in Kelly's system and he doesnt ignore his starting RB like Reid used to do.

I said it before whoever won the NFC Least this year is going to a have an early playoff exit but if the Eagles can keep building around Foles and Kelly's system they are probably going to be claiming that title a few more times.

The Eagles won when it mattered, you finally look like you have a franchise QB in that goofy looking fuck, Foles.

Although I feel any QB would excel in Kelly's system and he doesnt ignore his starting RB like Reid used to do.

I said it before whoever won the NFC Least this year is going to a have an early playoff exit but if the Eagles can keep building around Foles and Kelly's system they are probably going to be claiming that title a few more times.

Not so sure about that Blue. NOLA doesn't travel well and Brees' numbers in cold weather games are pretty low. We'll see come Saturday, but I think we have a solid shot in beating them. If that happens, we get Carolina and they've been exposed over their last few games so all in all I'd say the Eagles are one of the scariest teams in it right now.

congrats... the Eagles were clearly the best team in the NFC East this season, they deserve it.

I definitely see some chinks in his armor, but at least he runs that offense better than Vick ever did. And unlike Vick, I have no reason to believe he is merely an athletic shit pile masquerading as a human being.

But I want to see him play well against Seattle or San Francisco before I crown his ass.

Not so sure about that Blue. NOLA doesn't travel well and Brees' numbers in cold weather games are pretty low. We'll see come Saturday, but I think we have a solid shot in beating them. If that happens, we get Carolina and they've been exposed over their last few games so all in all I'd say the Eagles are one of the scariest teams in it right now.

I was thinking today you guys could sneak into the NFC Championship and maybe get it at the linc if say San Francisco knocks off the Seahawks in Seattle.

Congrats BG.

Talk about throwing up in your mouth a little. Dallas or the Eagles. Some choice. My G/F is a Dallas fan so I was really torn on this one. But my hatred of Jerry Jones and my love of his reactions to losing outweigh my hatred of the Eagles, if only for this one game. Plus BG and DFNG ain't so bad, so I'm happy for them. Thank God this season is over.

Yeah, congrats are due, but I'm rooting for Denver and Philadelphia at this point. I live in PA and I have a number of Eagle fan friends...so if they're happy, I guess I'm cool with that. Denver, well, I just think Peyton is too good not to have multiple SB wins under his belt. I think he's 1st ballot HOF regardless, but a 2nd SB would end all debate.

Yeah, congrats are due, but I'm rooting for Denver and Philadelphia at this point. I live in PA and I have a number of Eagle fan friends...so if they're happy, I guess I'm cool with that. Denver, well, I just think Peyton is too good not to have multiple SB wins under his belt. I think he's 1st ballot HOF regardless, but a 2nd SB would end all debate.

I can't root for Philly, mostly because of Eagles fan friends.... if they had some hardware there would go half my football trash talk ammo.

I'm rooting for Denver or Cincinnati in the AFC... in the NFC, I guess I'll swallow hard and root for Seattle.

I can't root for Philly, mostly because of Eagles fan friends.... if they had some hardware there would go half my football trash talk ammo.

I'm rooting for Denver or Cincinnati in the AFC... in the NFC, I guess I'll swallow hard and root for Seattle.

You know I still dont understand the hatred for the Seahawks, outside of that one CB on their team who always runs his mouth, but isnt he like a top five CB in the league now?

Anyways I like Carroll, he is one of those few "player coaches" to have success not to mention he was able to take that college rah-rah attitude and bring it to a football team. You can see it in his teams play, they play fast and they play strong for him, I remember reading a statistic that the Seattle special teams have only giving up a total of 20 some odd return yards, the entire season.

At the same time I guess I can see why Carroll would rub off on people the wrong way, he's a cocky coach, much like Sexy Rexy.

You know I still dont understand the hatred for the Seahawks, outside of that one CB on their team who always runs his mouth, but isnt he like a top five CB in the league now?

Anyways I like Carroll, he is one of those few "player coaches" to have success not to mention he was able to take that college rah-rah attitude and bring it to a football team. You can see it in his teams play, they play fast and they play strong for him, I remember reading a statistic that the Seattle special teams have only giving up a total of 20 some odd return yards, the entire season.

At the same time I guess I can see why Carroll would rub off on people the wrong way, he's a cocky coach, much like Sexy Rexy.

I like Pete Carroll, I thought he didn't get enough of a chance in New England. I like Russell Wilson. I like the way the Seahawks play football. I even like Richard Sherman.

Its the uniforms. I'm for equal rights and all that, but the Seahawks uniforms are like fucking gay pride flags.

75% of the Seahawks current defense, at some point, have been suspended for performance enhancing drugs. While that's an exaggeration, that's a big reason why I detest that team. Russell WIlson always seems like a pretty fucking smug douche, too. And he reminds me of Dave Chappelle when Chappelle dresses up in "white-face" and does the news.

Wow, I googled both of those together and found this:

Russell-Wilson.jpg

Guess I'm not the only one who noticed....

congrats... the Eagles were clearly the best team in the NFC East this season, they deserve it.

I definitely see some chinks in his armor, but at least he runs that offense better than Vick ever did. And unlike Vick, I have no reason to believe he is merely an athletic shit pile masquerading as a human being.

But I want to see him play well against Seattle or San Francisco before I crown his ass.

NOLA is the first chance. And personally I think they're just as tough as Seattle or the 69ers. 69ers haven't really impressed me much. Kapernick looks like Jabbar and isn't very accurate and the Cardinals exposed the holes in Seattle's D.

NOLA is the first chance. And personally I think they're just as tough as Seattle or the 69ers. 69ers haven't really impressed me much. Kapernick looks like Jabbar and isn't very accurate and the Cardinals exposed the holes in Seattle's D.

I've got a good feeling about your chances against the Saints. Really, I like your chances against the 49ers too, Kaepernick is exactly what I thought he was - they should have stuck with Alex Smith... hate to say it, but I liked the Eagles chances more and more, each time I watched them this season; steadily improving team, lots of talent at a few positions. With good QB play they can go far. With elite QB play?....

...I have noticed that Foles turns to jello when the rush is in his face... so I'm very interested to see what happens when he plays a team that can really get after it.

You sure? Looks like questions in the secondary remain.

No, there's no question we need more help in the secondary. Maybe even some more weight on the D line as well. The questions I was referring to is how Kelly would do with his scheme in the NFL, who will be our QB... Etc.

No, there's no question we need more help in the secondary. Maybe even some more weight on the D line as well. The questions I was referring to is how Kelly would do with his scheme in the NFL, who will be our QB... Etc.

oh... was one of the answers 'Not Foles'?

Because I'm still not sold. That was a David Garrard season.

But Kelly did better than I thought.